9#Emoji made their day hell-1!

"Hi, Nannav! ", NK beamed at Arnav. Arnav looked up at his cousin, taking his gaze away from his laptop for a minute.

NK started his blabbering unaware of Arnav whose temper is on its peak.

" Nannav, you know, I had a great chat with Sheela. Look!!", NK shoved his phone into Arnav's hand after blabbering about Sheela, his crush.

"What the f-?"

"No!! No swearing? Remember?"

"What the, what's wrong with you? Have you gone crazy? What will I do about your chat with your crush? Huh?", Arnav gritted his teeth, fire blazing out from his chocolate orbs.

" Nannav, please help me in impressing Sheela. You are the King of Romance, after all. You know, Sheela too likes you a lot. Do something to make her like me as well."

"What the f-?"

"Nannav, look, I helped you in winning Kushi-Ji, didn't I? Now help me!", he demanded.

Arnav took the phone, opened NK's WhatsApp and he was going to open the chat of Sheela with a disgusting face when his eyes caught something or rather someone's chat.

Kushi-Ji

He opened the chat of Kushi without NK's notice as he has seen the Emoji that Kushi sent to NK.

NK-Aww, Kushi-Ji, you are looking beautiful in your status.

Kushi- Thank you, Nanhe-Ji!😘😘

NK- Aww, Kushi-Ji 😍😍

Kushi- Nanhe-Ji, you are very good. Always complimenting me and my status. Look at my husband, he doesn't even open his Whatsapp, looking at my status is far away! 😔😔

NK- Don't worry, Kushi-Ji. I'm here na!! 😍🤩🤩

Kushi- 🥰🥰😘

Green Monster inside him woke up with a growl. His insides are burning at the infrared temperature. His looks could burn the I-Phone in his hands. The heat emerging out from his body can blast the infrared heater.

This Emoji would make a hell of the day for Kushi, NK and Sheela for sure. Poor them!!

To be continued...

Should I continue?
How's it?
Let me know!