12#Khushi means Happiness!

"Okay, Khushi-Ji," he hung up on her.

Khushi looked at the phone and sighed away.

Seems like no one cares about me. She thought and sat on her bed. Her face is gloomy. As if she was denied her favourite chocolate.

I don't want my party to get destroyed by your presence. She grunted not understanding why these words are affecting her. Just to hurl those words somewhere far away from her eardrums, she jumped on her side of the bed. And slept admist all the dresses that Payal threw on the Bed.

Payal. Payal Gupta-to-be-Raizada has left to Party 30 minutes back. Oh! How lucky Payal is! She sighed and turned around hiding her face into the pillow, flushing it across her face.

"Khushi-Ji?"

"Khushi-Ji?" Khushi heard NK calling out for her in his normally over-enthusiastic-voice. She jerked up on her bed as she heard a knock on the bed.

"What is Nanhe-Ji doing here? Didn't I tell him to go to the Party alone?" She thought confused.

As she opened the door of the room, she was bestowed up with a bouquet of roses. As the bouquet was flushed on her face, she took it and without any words, though she wanted to, took the bouquet in her hand in silence. Thanks to NK, as he thrust it on her face not giving any option for her to talk.

She kept the bouquet aside and looked at NK, confused.

"What happened to you, Nanhe-Ji? Why these flowers?" Khushi asked standing at the threshold of the door.

"Guess," NK smiled.

Khushi stood perplexed at his reply.
She thought for a possible reason but couldn't come up with one.

"No idea, Nanhe-Ji."

"No problem, Khushi-Ji. How is the bouquet? Tell me. Tell me," he urged.

Khushi looked at the bouquet and a big smile formed on her face. As she noticed the beauty of the bouquet now while a few minutes she was just so shocked and confused to find NK at her door that she failed to notice the beauty sitting on her arms, the fragrance touching her nose.

"It's so beautiful, Nanhe-Ji. Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure! After all, I bought it to bring a smile on your face." Khushi smiled at him.

"Com'n, Khushi-Ji. Let's go out, get ready," he said pushing her into the room.

"No, Nanhe-Ji. I'm so happy that you brought flowers to me. It made me happy. However, I'm really not in a mood to come to the party." She remembered his words. She is angry, hurt, confused and with all these feelings, it is better if she doesn't go and spoil the party for real.

"Who said we are going for the party?" He frowned.

"Then?" She was confused.

"Get ready, Khushi-Ji. It's a surprise, let me surprise you. You will enjoy," he grinned at her.

"No Nanh—" she was cut off by NK.

"No Nanhe-Ji or Kanhe-Ji, just go and get ready," he pushed her and closed the door on her face from outside.

Inside the room, Khushi is nothing but perplexed. However, she got ready as she saw no other option. NK literally pushed her away.

Party

It has been 20 minutes the party started and Arnav is looking at the entrance every now and then. Perhaps, in hope that Khushi will appear anytime soon. Poor boy! Didn't know that his words really hurt her. And tonight, he is going to get hurt.