18#Stranger-Epilogue

"Payal-ji?" Akash whispered as soon he saw her descending towards the lounge area with a man beside him.

Raizadas heard his whisper and turned to look at him. Their eyes soon followed his line of vision. Payal!

They saw Payal, laughing, with someone who's beside her.

They weren't able to hear what was the conversation between them about.

Arhaan was already on his way towards them, Arjun and Payal.

Arjun, in his hoodie and jeans, looked so handsome and cool. He was laughing along with her which is a.. very rare site. If Khushi would have been here, she would have fainted.. for real. Fortunately, Khushi was busy with Arnav in the Garden. They were being separated by a transparent glass wall and nothing more.

Soon they were very near to Raizadas and Payal, she didn't notice them yet. She just noticed Arhaan who was coming towards her and smiled at him. In return  she got his stern expression.

What happened to him? Here I'm smiling at him and he isn't trying to flirt with me. She thought disappointed.

On the other hand, it's Arjun who tried to look for his girlfriend but ended up catching his girlfriend's ex-acquittance, a vision which angers him the most. The people, who hurt his precious. Even though, Khushi doesn'tn't care about them now, he does. For all they did was hurt his Khushi's precious heart. It took a lot of time from his part to bring back the real joy on her face. He knew he doesn't have any right to give them a lecture. He will not. He'll just make sure that they wouldn't cross the paths with his Khushi. They'll have to cross him to outreach Khushi Gupta. Khushi might forgive them. Because that is what gives peace to her, to them. That's what he said to her. But that doesn't buy them to forget everything. For all that it has caused enough damage, hurt, and heartbreak.

She was almost molested.

She was mocked.

She had to bear humiliation.

She had to bear accusations

She had to bear heart-break.

She had to change her place, not once but thrice.

He wasn't there when she had to bear all these. But he made sure she surpassed them all, as a warrior.

He'll never let her go through all of them again. He promised it and is following it from the moment he got to have her share her grief.

He was blazing fire at them. Payal noticed Arhaan and stiff posture. He was glaring at someone. Shr frowned and caught the line of his vision.

"Akash," Payal whispered.

"Payal-Ji," Akash whispered too. While Akash's voice was filled with desperation, Payal's was filled with shock. She didn't think she'll meet him after all these years. He was just a stalker. All he did was stalk her, nothing else. She never know how strong his feelings for her were. And now she didn't even wish to know. She was over him. She was over her little feelings. Good thing was that he gave her a reason to loathe him before her feelings turned more deep. Good thing is that he gave her a reason to forget him. But yes, she does curse him for humiliating her little sister. All she cared about was Khushi and her hurt. Nothing else.

"You?" Payal asked confused. She was transformed to confusion from the sudden shock.

"Payal-Ji, I-, " he tried to say something but couldn't.

"I what?" Payal frowned.

"No, I.. I-, " he was stammering and not able to complete his sentence.