"But, I can't use the bathroom inside Hyejin's parents' room, that's rude." He shook his head and ran around the house to see any bathroom left. Yes, the ground floor shower was also used by Felix—Jeno mentally cursed since it has been too long for Felix to get over the showering session.

"I want to pee so bad." He just stood in front of someone's bedroom, Hyejin's bedroom to be exact. He was battling with himself either to use her bathroom or not, blame it all on their current conflict.

"Come on, Jeno. It's not like you've never use her bathroom, right?"

He knocked the door, no response.

"Hyejin, may I come in?"

Still no sound nor responses, therefore, he pushed the doorknob, surprised it wasn't locked. He went inside the room, spotted zero sign of Hyejin, not even her phone.

"Weird, I guess she's at Jisung's room."

Thinking about it made him jealous—the possibility of her hanging out around boys excluding Jisung and Hyunjin had him all jealous. He opened the bathroom's door, not knowing what will happen to him, a whole disaster was about to happen right in front of his face.

"Lee Jeno, what the actual fuck get out from here!"

Hyejin was still inside, wrapped in a bathrobe. Jeno didn't realized it making his face turned into a whole tomato.

"Shit, I'm sorry!"

Hyejin's POV

I screamed when I saw a blue haired boy coming into me while I was done with showering. Thankfully, my bathrobe covered almost every part of my body—clearly, I was taking a shower, maybe some parts were uncovered well but at least I was not naked.

I went out only to be welcomed by the flustered Jeno sitting on my silky bed. He held his towel and quickly went to me to apologize, his one hand covering his eyes.

"Oh my Lord, Hyejin I'm sorry I didn't mean to—"

"Shush, baby. Just go and shower. We can talk about it later, you stink." With that, he left me with my hideous smile plastered perfectly on my face, such an adorable giant boy.

End of Hyejin's POV

🏴

"I am sorry, baby—" Hyejin put her index finger on his mouth, signaling him to shut the conversation out.

"It's fine, don't worry. But, how come you were so confident to take off your clothes in front of me but got scared when you see me?"

"You were half naked, Hyejin, and you don't want me to let out my inner beast—okay, okay, I was joking."

"Okay, chill sir—I'm still a kid." Jeno rolled his eyes, knowing it's a total lie since they were 18 already. They were technically young adults, that's understandable.

"Anyway, let's forget everything that dad told us yesterday." Jeno looked up to her with his puppy eyes. Suddenly, Hyejin's heart softened, melted away just like the melting glacier. She cupped his face and pecked his nose, rubbing his cheeks with her soft thumbs all over.

"I tried to, it's hard but things got even harder when we fight everything only by ourselvses when we promised to go through it together." Jeno smiled and intertwined their hands together.

"You sounded so damn mature, that's attractive." Hyejin laughed, couldn't take it too seriously.

"Well, you're the one who is childish here." Jeno couldn't deny but he felt attacked for sure.

"So, are we okay now?" Hyejin asked, unsure.

"Baby, ever since you are mine, things got more better day by day. I'm lucky to have you and I will never stop bragging about you all the time."

"Let's cuddle!" Hyejin pulled Jeno into the bed by his collar, making him fell on top of Hyejin.

"Whoa, chill princess." He adjusted himself and let Hyejin to lay down on his chest.

"You are damn warm, I like it." She complimented as Jeno tighten his grip on her almost bare waist.

"Why are you wearing crop top?" She giggled, not all nights are cold, not all the times she had to sacrifice the night just to wear hot pajama just to not catch cold, right? The thing was, it surely made him go made—mother mode on.

"Look, you can catch cold and of course freezing, you dumbfuck."

A kiss just cut off his rant in a mere of second. He was feeling drowsy, really into the sudden kiss he got.

"You're too cute when you rant, baby." She cupped Jeno's cheeks, looking deeply into his eyes.

"And you look good, I mean, hot tonight, you're driving me crazy."

A strong arm wrapped around her waist, changing the positions between the two lovers making the girl's face flushed red. Hyejin was trapped under her boyfriend, resulting her to look extra small. The whole scene left Hyejin silenced, squirming under his gaze alone.

"J-Jeno?"

"Flustered now? That's why I told you to not underestimate me like that, baby."

His lips were attacking hers with a full force, he wished to do more but he could only kiss her as he didn't want to ruin their sweet moment together. The way his jaw clenched, his right strong arm holding up her hands perfectly, his tongue exploring the cavern of her mouth. That's too much to take at once, the girl thought. All she could do was responding to his bold action and let her tensed muscles to calm down. Her actions maybe made him wanted to stop right away, little did he knew, the girl craved for more—his touch is addicting.

"It's rare for us to make out, I guess." Hyejin said, running out of breath as Jeno plopped beside her after the almost 20 minutes make out session—they do went all out, kiss and make up indeed.

"I wish I could go further but I don't want to. You're right, we're still kids."

"Yeah right, kids who are making out at the middle of night. I don't think so." Both of them fell into a tummy-clutching-laughter and slowly fell into the dreamland, sweet as ever.

🏴

Safe With You, Lee JenoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara