Chapter 22

Close your eyes and think of me.

The holiday arrived, the Han's clan including Yeri and Soojin were at the airport for the family trip. They will be going to Osaka, Japan and staying there for three nights. Hyejin couldn't be more excited as well as the others.

Hyejin saw a tall and long-haired figure, running with a backpack like a maniac, aiming the youngest of the family.

"Bet it's Yuta."

And she was right, the bastard ran to her and hugged her like a teddy bear. Nearly losing her breath, he was still holding her as tight as possible, a sign of missing his favorite-to-tease cousin.

"Hyejin! It's been awhile, loser."

Hyejin tried to get off him but he still held her while hugging his other cousin, collecting more and more just to annoy her to death.

"Put me down, you bastard!" He laughed and put her down on her feet.

"Well, hi there. Yerim and Soojin, right?" They nodded in unison, a bit shy in front of him since it's rare to meet the oldest cousin of the Hans.

"You can just call me Yeri." He stiffled his laugh, blaming himself for forgetting the girl's name.

"So everyone's here, let's go!" Hyejin's father cheered happily before entering the line and so on.

🏴

The flight to Japan took about two hours—means two hours of nothingness and more of sleepless moments. Hyejin sat beside her friends who too had a hard time to sleep well. During the whole flight, Yuta, Jisung and Hyunjin at the back kept on disturbing her sleep session—let's just say that she was lack of sleep.

After done with everything that people ususally did when they arrived at the airport, they all went to eat at a very famous restaurant. Soojin and Yeri never went to Japan before, they really had fun chit-chatting with the mothers.

"Hyejin loved takoyaki so much, Yuta always made some for her." Yeri took one of the takoyaki balls, eating it in a whole.

"Oh my, it's so yummy!"

"Try this too, Yeri." Hyejin handed a plate of onigiri to her.

"Oh I know this one, I once made this. It's cute and delicious too." Soojin stated happily.

Yuta's mom smiled, now they knew where Yuta got that smile from. "I'm glad that you girls love our culture." They all smiled whole-heartedly.

The weather in Japan was so beautiful, so picturesque and draw-able. Every scenery was really made for an aesthetic anime series, the sakura trees stand majestically along the endless wonderful road. Hyejin was really drawn into it until something distracted her from the long silence.

"Hey, looks like someone's missing her lover." Hyunjin elbowed Hyejin's waist, making her jumped a bit too far.

"Uh—no. Who should I miss anyway." She stuttered badly.

"Just call him, I know you need that."

Soojin seems like really having fun with every steps she got, no gadgets, just plain eye-capturing every scene ahead her. Yeri was the opposite, looking very busy with her Katie Cam activity—typical Yeri.