Chapter 27

I don't want to be lost anymore.

Hyejin's eyes were perfectly shot by the blinding sun behind the thin curtain as she shot her head up to check on the surrounding but Jeno's huge body was almost covering hers. Hyejin had a hard time on moving herself, trying so hard to loose the grip of his arm that was resting on top of her stomach.

"Shit, how do I forgot that I'm still here?" She moved Jeno's arms to get out from the bed quickly as it was already eight in the morning.

"Stay here or I'll not even let you go." His hoarse morning voice making Hyejin gulped her super dry throat. It was so sudden that it made Hyejin cursed, too stunned to face this Jeno, her main weakness.

"Um-I was just trying to get some d-drink." Jeno whined and hugged her even more tight. His hoarse whines, his baby behavior and the mood of the morning made it thousand times better, to her.

"Baby, stay here."

She could feel butterflies were flying in her stomach freely. His deep husky voice-the only thing that matters to her at the moment-almost made her crazy that morning.

"Fine then..." She was trapped inside his arms, facing his buff chest, hiding her face into it. Not long after the moment, Renjun knocked on the door not knowing the activity of the couple.

"Good morning to the sweetest couple in Seoul! Now get y'all asses up." Jeno then groaned loudly and get up from the bed, he never get rid of his sleeping habit, don't he?

"Wake up, Jinnie, let's eat first." She hummed and straightly went to the wooden door with a very red face-due to the obvious tint coming from the embarassment she got from him.

"Morning Hyejin-wait."

Renjun and Jaemin stopped her from moving further, looking at each other, and looking back to her face. "Why is your face so red and sweaty?"

Jaemin then gasped in a pure shock. "Did you guys had a-"

Hyejin pushed her finger to shut the boy quickly, so bad at denying things that made their mind to go to the same topic they thought before.

"No! It was just a bit hot." She fanned herself while looking at Jeno, who was smirking teasingly, oh God, such a tease.

Chenle who just got out from his room ran to Hyejin. "Hyejin! Let's eat." She patted the younger boy's head and dragged him all way to the dining table, ignoring the boys from asking more ridiculous questions.

"Sit down, motherfuckers. I managed the food today so sit your ass down."

"Jaemin will have a cup of americano, Renjun and Chenle you guys wanted a blueberry cake, right?" Both of them nodded in sync, "And lastly, Jisung, Jeno and Hyejin will have a bread and jam-why are you guys too basic oh my goodness."

Renjun laughed and thanked Haechan who was busy making all the orders. "Wow, so is this what you guys do every morning?" Hyejin asked, amused with how neat the breakfast arrangement was.

Jeno nodded. "Not only for breakfast, it's for every meal. We even have a daily schedule."
Hyejin laughed at Haechan who was now wearing an apron while making a coffee for Jaemin.