Chapter 45

You're mine.

Hyejin made her way to her house, Yeonjun offered to send her home after a whole day together, along with the boys and Yeri. He was currently having a phone call with Mark, just to let him know about Hyejin's whereabouts and her current state—soon to be known by Jeno.

"Yeonjun, thanks for sending me home." She smiled softly to him. Yeonjun patted her head, worried of her condition, though they had a great time for almost day.

"Rest well, Jinnie. Don't think too much of it." With that, she left the car with a still messy mind—little did she knew the cause of the headache was about to come and appear right ahead her again.

"Mom, I'm home—Jeno?" She furrowed her already scrunched eyebrows. She looked at him emotionless, unintentionally showed her true feelings to Jeno, no desire to face him at all.

"Hey, mind if I stay here?"

Jisung came in with some bread and beverages, "He said he wanted to stay here for a night since his friends aren't home." Hyejin rolled her eyeballs, looking at Jeno.

"Look, you drove me me up the wall. You have your majestic ass home—"

"But, remember dad?" He cut her off, making her shut in fear. Hyejin still couldn't forget the incident that made her almost dropped tears infront of the Lee.

"How about you and the boys' home?"

"They all went to their own houses for awhile, I don't want them to worry much about me."

The guilt sparked inside of her as Jisung then patted Jeno's back softly, just wanted to piss her off, quite fun to do so. "Pity him only this time, who knows you will feel better tonight?" Jisung teased making her glared towards him sharply, again, annoyed.

"Did mom and dad just left Seoul?" Jisung nodded.

"They went to Daegu, I don't know what's wrong with the sudden schedule change." With that, Jisung left both of them. Awkward silence was filled inside the whole living room. Hyejin fiddled with her fingers while Jeno could only ate the bread, staring to the coffee table, eager to escape the heart-stabbing reality.

"Jeno, I—"

Jeno looked at her with a hope in his eyes. Her throat was battling if the words could come out or not. She then shook her head and stood up with rush, escape is the key.

"—I wanna shower first, you can take your sweater in my closet."

She left the frustrated Jeno, ruffling his messy hair. "How do I get you back?"

🏴

Jeno sighed after finished washing the so-called-leftover all by himself. Jisung's friends came and greeted him but straightly went to Jisung's room for a boys night, as usual. He was bored, knowing nothing to do. It was pass eight in the night so he went up to the bathroom upstairs.

"Shit the bathroom is used."

He cursed to himself as he tried to pushed the only bathroom on the second floor. He wanted to use Jisung's but his bathroom wasn't in a good state.