Chapter 19

I hate living my life.

TW: Mention of suicide

Hyejin woke up a little late than any usual morning. The clock was telling her it was already nine in the morning when her class actually started at eight—you knew you fucked up real bad when it was too late to enter the school anymore. Nevertheless, she chose to run to the school, did she fell on her knees leaving bruises on the spot.

"I gotta call someone."

She dialed a number, the only number to be called since the number's owner is living close to her. "Pick up this call please, please, please."

"Hello?"

"Changbin, are you home?"

"Oh, Hyejin it's you. Why though, you're not going to school?"

"I'm late, but I need to go for real."

"Okay wait for me, stay at the park across my house."

"Thanks, Changbin."

After approximately five minutes, Changbin came with his car and picked her up. They went straight to the school with a promise to not to spill anything to Jisung—unless you wanted to listen to his useless rants all day long.

🏴

She was fine, Hyejin arrived safely to school with no problems passing through her way. It was Sir Jay's class so nothing bad would happen to her as the teacher let her enter the class.

Yeri and Soojin put on a very relieved face after she safely arrived.

"Our princess is late, huh?" Jeno spat out out of the blue with what she assumed—he looked gloomy. Hyejin sat down with a very messy state, and kinda smelly too, at least to her.

"I woke up late, I didn't hear the alarm goes off." He scoffed and handed a paper to Hyejin.

"What's this?"

"I'll be joining a basketball team's election for position. Can you come to cheer me up?"

"Wow, sounds fun! When will it start?"

"Two till done—you know, just come because I just want to see a princess sitting down on the seat."

She immediately texted her friends, with obvious tint spreading all over her cheeks.

The Sisters 💅+ 2 Bodyguards 👬

HYEJIN:
FBI

HYEJIN:
OPEN UP RASCALS

YERI:
whats with u bitch

YERI:
square up hoe

SOOJIN:
um chill, anyways, so whats up

TAEHYUN:
yo hyejinnn

TAEHYUN:
CHILL TF DOWN GIRL