Bonus Chapter

❝Bomin is back?❞

"I'm hungry." Jeno pouted, did an aegyo to disturb the focused Hyejin on her macbook screen.

"What the fuck, Lee Jeno. We literally had a meal like two hours ago?" She continued typing her thousands words essay, acknowledging the assignment should be on her teacher's place by this Saturday.

"That's why I hate uni life. I know how bad you're going to focus on your damn works." The male then continued to waste his times on his notes, doodling some odd shapes and animals.

He literally grew up to be like this, huh?

Hyejin then saw his action, she promptly stood up and packed her stuff to leave the library. Jeno hadn't noticed it yet, he chose to close his eyes shut.

"If you're going to sleep then I'll just go home, Jisung will fetch me."

Jeno dilated his eyes, immediately running to her and back hugging the short girl he loved. They walked together, hand in hand, basically being a couple that you'd usually see and compliments or getting annoyed.

"That new boba shop looked nice. Princess, let's go there."

"Your treat, babe." Jeno chuckled, ruffled her bangs making it more messier. As they stepped into the shop, someone's eyes were busy scanning the happy couple meters away from him.

The masked male then gasped, decided to go to her seat while her boyfriend paid for their drinks and food.

"Excuse me, are you Han Hyejin?"

Hyejin wasn't aware of him at first, she just politely said yes and nodded a bit. "Ah yes, but... who are you?"

The male, Bomin, pulled down his black mask. His pretty face revealed and that was when she lost her sanity, she met her once loved male from her past.

"Oh God, Choi Bomin!" He straight off shut her mouth since all eyes were looking for them. Jeno just came from paying the food and got confused as well.

"Hyejin, why?"

Jeno's eyes met the black haired male ahead of him, he himself started smiling and hugged him. "Yo bro, long time no see."

It's now Hyejin's turn to get confused, everything escalated too quickly. She thought Jeno's anger will jumped out but she was totally wrong. They even hugged like an old friends who met after some long years.

"Bitch wait. What the hell is going on?"

Bomin shyly laughed, clutching his stomach. "So Jeno never tell you that we are actually friends?"

Jeno laughed along with him, making the girl pouted in frustration. "You idiot! I thought you didn't like it when I talked about Bomin."

"Never have I ever hated this boy. We were close ever since middle school." Bomin excused himself to sit beside Jeno across Hyejin. They talked about their current life, how's study so far and of course asking about the other friends is the must.

"You're finally an actor now, when is the web drama shooting?" Hyejin asked since she just found out about the news from his company.

"Will start in about two months, it will be aired next year of course." Jeno then read the actors and actresses line up for the drama. Bomin really wasn't playing when he said being actor was his first dream.

"You made it bro, mostly of us are still studying and broke at the uni." Jeno shed fake tears making his girlfriend rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I will root for all of you, don't ever give up on your dream trust me." He then gave the famous fighting sign towards both of them.

"Oh, I heard your brother is on his way to debut as an idol rapper." Bomin asked, that question made her choked on her boba. Jeno sighed, feeling embarassed with his girlfriend.

"Yes he is, under JYP Entertainment along with Hyunjin. Yuta's now an idol too, but he sticked with SM since his idol is there."

Bomin acknowledge the talent that flowing through Hyejin's family. It's just that Hyejin chose academic since she's really good at it.

Two hours passed, that small yet comfy reunion between the couple and their old friend seemed to be so short that Hyejin grew sad as Bomin is too busy to waste his time. He's a whole celebrity now.

"It's nice seeing both of you are happy together. Thanks for the short company, I'll see y'all when I see y'all."

Bomin along with his manager left them infront of the shop. Hyejin held her tears, oh what a crybaby. Jeno rubbed her shoulder, comforting the emotional girl in his arm.

"It's okay, princess. We are all happy now it's fine."

Hyejin then took a deep breath, facing her current love life with full of adoration and sincerity.

"I love you, idiot."

"Your idiot."