Chapter 15

The stars will always be with us.

It's Saturday morning, Hyejin woke up to a very blinding sun from the curtain. It's still about eight in the morning when she realized she was sleeping on top of Lee Jeno. Sitting up in a rush, Hyejin held her scream.

"Oh my God, I do be really sleeping with him. Oh wait, that sounds weird, but really—it was just a sleep." She went upstairs to her room. Both of her girls were still sleeping, thankfully the mess were already cleaned up.

Bet it was Soojin's work, Yeri wouldn't want to do these things—the things she called 'breaking my spine'—obviously, she was being lazy.

She then went to Jisung's room, spotting no one was there so she checked her phone to see any messages or notifications from him. Indeed, he was spending a night at the dorm or maybe one of his friends' house.

Jisung

JISUNG:
Sis i'll not coming home for tonight
Seen

JISUNG:
Make sure to have a meal
Seen

JISUNG:
Do not do anything stupid, aight
Seen

JISUNG:
Love ya always sis ❤
Seen

She smiled at the texts and went to sit beside the sleeping Jeno. His phone's screen lit up, showing 12 miss calls from Jaemin and Renjun, 17 from his dad and 51 messages from who knows who were they.

She softly wake him up by poking his cheeks.

"Nono, wake up, it's morning already." He groaned and sinking his head into the pillow. The murmurs he spilled made her chuckle, he really is a lazy person, people are just too scared to get to know him.

Hyejin sighed. "Yeah I totally forgot that you're such a sleepyhead."

She then got up to go the kitchen when suddenly, someone grabbed her wrists, making her fell on her butt.

"Ouch! What the hell—"

"Stay here please." His morning husky voice lingered in her head. Hyejin gulped her dry throat. Pulling back her words, no wonder girls are either terrified or ready to risk it all for him.

"But, I need to cook for all of you." He then sat up and straight away went to the kitchen. The walk was unstable, his eyes were puffy and his hair was covering half of his eyes, he looked like a lost puppy.

"It's okay, I'll help you." She then smiled and ran to the kitchen.

"Whoa, Jinnie. Calm down."

"Go and take out the chicken from the fridge, and wash it. Do you know how to wash the chicken?"

"Of course I am, why you don't believe me?" She chuckled and scoffed.

"Nah, just do it." Silence took over the kitchen when abruptly,

"Good morning to the whole world and Han Hyejin!" Hyejin flinched to Yeri's loud ass voice in the morning. Normal morning to Hyejin where all of her friends would listen to Yeri's voice before listening to the birds chirping.

"Morning, Jeno!" Soojin sat on the chair in front of the kitchen counter.

"Morning my girls, now sit the fuck down and eat this."