Chapter 52

Stupidity.

"Does this looks good on me or should I cover more?" Hyejin rolled her eyes again as Jeno looked not satisfied with her outfits for Migyung's senior party. His expression tells every single thing, and no doubt, she could read them all.

"You are exposing your thighs, miss."

"But this is better than the crop top." Hyejin stomped her feet all way to the closet, finding for a better outfits. Jeno sighed, finally went to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"My bad, you can wear anything you want to." A smile crept on the girl's face, she turned around to kiss the taller male.

"I knew you're whipped for me." Jeno giggled, tucking her hair behind her soft ears.

"Let's go, I need to pick up Mark and Yeri."

"Why aren't they dating yet?" Jeno shrugged, closing the door as they left the room hands in hands, almost running through the house.

🏴

Every seniors were already flooding the dance floor area. Migyung, as expected, has ordered a whole club just for the seniors and ex seniors to enjoy the night away.

"Woah, this is insane." Haechan swayed his hips following the beat along with Soojin. Both of them danced together gaining some attentions from the others.

"Hell, I'm not surprised if they get laid tonight." Mark shook his head as he dragged Jaemin and Renjun to the bar.

"Yeonjun, Yeri and Taehyun can all of you stay with Hyejin? Eunwoo is calling." With that, Jeno went far away from the center area of the club. Hyejin took Yeri's hand to a seat since it was crowded, not wanting to get drowned in the sea of people.

"Yeonjun, did you see Migyung?" Yeri asked, scrolling through her Instagram feed. Hyejin's eyes were rummaging through the people around the neon club, reading every face available just to kill the passing time.

"I saw Soobin with her, Soobin even waved to me but his arms were locked with hers." Yeonjun exhaled a heavy breath. He was quite disappointed with his best friend for dating a mischievous girl that almost killed their childhood friend.

"Yo, don't worry. He might be coming to us later." Hyejin said, sipping her cola.

"I just realized we are still underage though." Yeri burst out a laughter making all of them chuckled. Yeah, it was quite questionable on how all of them managed to enter the club without having to use fake IDs. The power of Migyung, it is very common.

Suddenly, a tall male came into Hyejin and her friends' way. He looked very familiar in her eyes, while his tall self made its way to her direction, he raised his left hand trying to greet her in the middle of the neon light.

"Han Hyejin, long time no see."

"Jongin? Kim Jongin, oh my Godness."

Hyejin and Yeri stood up and went closer to the attractive male on their way. He smiled seepishly, ruffling Hyejin's hair without any hesitation.

"Since when did you get here?!" Hyejin half-shouted, excitements flowing through her veins. The male then told them to sit and listen to his story one by one. Kim Jongin, or people would usually call him Kai, was their famous senior two years ago. He knew Hyejin and almost dated her, but Han Jisung never lets them to date since he wasn't really had a good reputation.

"I came back from Japan, most of the people here didn't recognize me but the cheerleader team did."

She snapped back to the reality when Kai mentioned Migyung's team. "Perhaps you saw her?" Kai nodded and turned her body to Migyung and Soobin's way. She saw how uncomfortable Soobin was since girls were surrounding him, specifically, the cheer team.

"Oh, okay thanks."

"Shall we exchange number?"

Hyejin's cheeks heated up unintentionally. She weakly nodded and lets out her phone to hand it to him, that is the bad thing to do if you acknowledge that you are Lee Jeno's girlfriend. Just as expected, Kai dialed his own number and successfuly added it into her contact list.

"Call me if you want to, don't be shy."

Hyejin nodded, almost gasping, leaving the older male to see her lover 15 meters away from her with a cold look. His jaw clenched, holding back his balled fist. Jeno harshly grabbed Hyejin's waist making her gasped rather loudly.

"Do not flirt, I don't share what's mine." Jeno's whispers sent tingles down her small body. Migyung who noticed Hyejin immediately went to her with a smile plastered on her face, the smile that Han Hyejin's circle dislike the most. It hides tons of unraveled secrets, dark secrets for sure.

"Han Hyejin! Fancy seeing you here." Migyung finally let go of Soobin's arm making the male quickly went to Yeonjun and Taehyun. Migyung hugged the shorter girl, Yeri  who was almost got lost in the club was already dragged away by Mark while Soojin was enjoying the night with her lover.

"You look gorgeous, Migyung."

"You too! You look like celebrity. Jeno, mind if I share your girl for an hour?"

"If you wanted to, bring me along." He spitted out those words making Hyejin silently shivered under his deadly gaze. Migyung scoffed, eyeing him up and down.

"Posessive, I see."

"I don't care, she's mine." Migyung's unreadable smile made Hyejin grew more uncomfortable. She tighten the grip around Jeno's arm and smiled awkwardly to Migyung.

"Well then, Jeno, should we follow Migyung? It's her party anyway." Jeno finally nodded and ruffled her hair softly. He shrugged, leaving his basketball team members and his best friends with a single eye look.

Hyejin's POV

"Want some?"

Migyung asked, handing me a glass of blue soda with lemon on top. I smiled and mouthed thanks under the red light inside the room. Jeno kept on holding my waist ever since we arrived in this room. In a blink of an eye, the room was now filled with cheerleaders and their partners which annoys me a lot.

"Let's leave this place, baby." Jeno's demand made me gulped so hard, almost like I was swallowing a harsh lump that has been stuck in mu throat. Suddenly, my eyes were caught on someone's dark gaze, definitely mesmerizing, but is dangerous.

"Kim Jongin..." Jeno then looked into my direction, he shifted uncomfortably.

"Stay with me if you want to be safe." I hummed as a response. Jeno tighten the grip around my waist on purpose, a smirk combined with a dark gaze I could feel behind me.

Jongin, or Kai, made his way beside me since it's the only place left to sit. The Spanish song blasted loudly made me lost in it. Jeno too swayed his body to the music, getting more into it.

And after that, I couldn't remember anything.

End of Hyejin's POV

"Is she unconscious?" The tall male smiled, as a yes sign. She went to the half awake Hyejin, tilting up her sharp chin.

"Let's just see how am I going to ruin your life in just a click, again."

🏴