Chapter 8

You're too magical.

Hyejin was shaking, she just risked her own life just to feed the butthead. Hyejin knocked on the door with a 'Do not disturb' sign on it confidently, but softly not wanting to get on his evil side.

"Who's there?"

"It's me, Hyejin."

Jeno groaned, he kicked his bed because he didn't want someone to disturb him, especially in the morning. Hyejin sighed and she felt bad for him, though there were no reasons to pity him. She herself didn't know the reason of his umreadable behaviour.

"Jeno, let's eat. You can't skip your breakfast, if you don't want to eat with us it's okay. But please, don't skip your meal."

Jeno was actually really hungry and he suddenly made his way to the door. The fact that he made his way without any particular reason made the male murmured in questions all over his brain.

The sound of unlocked door madeHyejin's face lit up in happiness. While the door was opened, it revealed a Jeno who looked messy, stressed and very sorrow.

"Oh my God Jeno, what's wrong? Are you okay?" She immediately made her way to his bed, not wanting to disturb his untidy work desk. He ignored Hyejin and started playing with his phone.

"Look here." He rolled his eyes and put aside his phone, slipping it into his pocket. "What."

He looked so cold and emotionless.

"Open your mouth, say aaa..." Receiving a glare, she shoved the spoon into his mouth. Jeno wasn't ready, it left him chocking for air, coughing loudly right after.

"What the fuck, Han Hyejin!"

She laughed so hard that she fell on the floor. She kept banging the floor making Jeno laughed too, but quietly, or else Hyejin would notice it.

"Okay, okay shut it, now let's eat. You want me to feed you or—"

"Feed me."

Hyejin was actually nervous but she needed to obey him, he was actually pretty scary. But not this time, Hyejin thought.

"Our Nono look here, say aaa..." Both of their eyes found each other again. Jeno felt like Hyejin's eyes were so magical that he totally faded into it. The spoon hanging loosely between his pink lips, eyes still stuck into the cheerful one, it killed him knowing he actually fell into the eyes.

"Jeno, hey, chew your food. Are you a baby or what?" Hyejin continued to laugh. Jeno felt something he've been craving for, something inside her making him found the one that he wanted after a long time.

The unknown warmness that he've been longing for a painfully long time.

He continued chewing his food and eventually finished it clean. Hyejin cleaned up the mess and decided to go to the kitchen to wash the utensils.

🏴

The boys saw Hyejin coming down from Jeno's room with a surprisingly empty tray. Renjun and Jaemin sighed in relief, and of course—they were questioning on how could she do that in less than an hour, or maybe a day?

"Hyejin, is he okay? He didn't hurt you, right?" Hyejin who was washing the dishes chuckled softly.

"No, Jaemin. You just need to be more gentle and patient with him. That's all."

Jaemin couldn't be more happier and relieved with that.

"Nana, where are you? Help me with this mathematics formula." Hyejin was shocked hearing the boy's nickname one by one, choosing to stay quiet while washing the dishes quietly.

"Injunnie, what did I told you about referring the example, huh?"

"Lele, did you see my phone?"

"Oh, prolly on your back, Piggy."

"Hyuck, come here! Stop playing games for a sec, would you?"

Hyejin was now rolling on the floor, pressing her belly. "Okay, okay, so you guys have a nickname? That was fucking cute."

She was tearing up while the boys were confused as hell.

"Hyejin, why? We're human too, okay." Renjun laughed too and suddenly the whole house were in a total chaos. With the boys throwing some shades on their own nicknames, when actually they were the ones who made them by theirselves. What a sight to see, Hyejin thought.

"So Hyejin, what's your nickname? We want to know too." They were currently chilling at the living room in front of the television.

"Well my nicknames are so many. You guys may heard my friends called me Hye and Jinnie. But my brother sometimes call me little Jinjin and babysister cause I'm his only siblings."

"Does your brother go to the same school as us? To be honest, I've never seen you with anyone except for your friends."

"Oh, he went to SOPA two years ago. He'll graduate next year and continue his life as a trainee." The boys were all gasped in shock.

"Han Jisung, he's your brother right?" Renjun asked, he knows the senior who once a mentor of them in art class. They were already informed that Han Jisung and the gang went to JYPE to become trainees, soon to debut as idols.

"Yes, how do you know?" Hyejin felt excited knowing his brother will never stop her from meeting them anymore. The advantages of being super friendly and a social butterfly during high school.

"He once was our mentor in art class. He also was a bad boy, but you never knew that right?" They all laughed. "Yes I never knew that, wow what a small world.

"Can I join?" All eyes were now heading towards Jeno. He came with a new pair of clothes, must be showering before coming down, Hyejin thought.

"Ay, Nojam! Come here sit with us!" Jaemin cheered happily seeing Jeno came with a guitar. Well, it was new for Hyejin, seeing the cold one looking all fresh and a goddamn guitar.

"Jeno, play a song please?" Jisung smiled widely, showing his gummy smile cutely.

"Okay, okay, a four, a five, a five, six, seven, eight!" Haechan was so loud making everyone shushed him down, he could only let out a giggle. Jeno beautifully played a song, after a series of mistakes he made on the guitar.

"Ah, I know. EXO's song right?" 

All of them, surprisingly, hit the notes well. The harmonization, the notes, especially Haechan, Renjun and Chenle. They got super beautiful voices, Haechan was honey-like, something you wanted to hear during the summer vacation on the beach, Renjun's was something you yearned for along the autumn, soft and very fragile and lastly Chenle's, so soft it may lead you to a good night sleep during a cold and long winter where you were wrapped in a soft, thick blanket, and when it was combined with Jisung's, it feels like a marshmallow on top of a hot chocolate you craved the most.

Jeno and Jaemin's deep voice were also very soothing, very mysterious and hidden like a black forest with more untreasured stuff—so dark that it is actually calming and cozy. Hyejin was totally faded into it.

She enjoyed half of the day with the boys, hoping her friends to know who actually they were.

🏴