Chapter 46

I wish for a Happy Ending.

Jeno left the house early in the morning, resulting the bed to be empty making Hyejin felt a bit sorrow. She couldn't get rid of everything that happened last night, too much to handle. Her cheeks were warm as a summer remembering everything that attacked her the night before. Hyejin decided to call Yeri and Soojin to tell them everything that just happened and their reactions were priceless. Sadly, Soojin was unable to come back to Seoul for awhile.

Yeri:
"So, Soojin. What did you expect to happen when you are away?"

Soojin:
"I don't know. You tell me what is it."

Hyejin:
"Ohoi, sis be bold, huh?"

Hyejin:
"You might don't believe this but yeah..."

Hyejin:
"It fucking happens."

Soojin:
"What is it—"

Yeri:
"Haechan likes you."

And starting from there, Soojin kept on screeching like a crazy woman. She never thought that Haechan would like her as she also had a feeling towards him secretly. Hyejin basically enjoyed the morning, well, it was only the first half. There are many things that will happen later on the same day—hold on for a more roller coaster ride.

🏴

"You fucking asshole! Listen to your dad or you will be dead."

The two bulked up men kicked Jeno's stomach really hard, hard enough for the muscular Jeno to lost it all, his energy. Jeno clutched onto his abdomen as he held his tears on the cement floor. His shirt was smeared by his own blood, plus, his phone wasn't with him and he was currently at the school's rooftop. The reason why he went to the school on the weekend was because the guy pretended to be someone from the school and asked him to come for work.

Little did he knew, he came only to get punched and stabbed by the bastards. He took off his shirt and tie it around his bleeding stomach.

"How dare dad did this to me?"

He punched the cement floor repeatedly, leaving some bruises on his knuckles. Jeno cried and shouted, but no one was there. His phone was in his car, but it was too far to reach as he's getting weaker. Jaemin was with him before, but he went to the toilet—everything is going to be fine, the only thing that kept on replaying in his mind.

Jaemin's POV

''Where the fuck is Jeno and what work should we do actually?"

I sighed as I tried to search for Jeno all around the classrooms. I spotted nothing but I saw two mischievous alpha-looking-men coming down from the rooftop.

"Wow, that muscles, should I ask them?"

Without any doubt, I went to them and asked about Jeno's presence though I thought it was kind of impossible for them to spot him.

"Excuse me, sir. Did you saw any sign of a tall male with dark blue hair?" The two men looked at me with some very scary eyes.

"No, I only saw you and the school staff." I sighed and bowed to them as a thanks sign and I left them. I decided to go to the garden he always attended but still got zero sign of him.

Suddenly, I heard a loud groan coming from the rooftop area. I ran to the voice and saw Jeno, laying on the floor with blood everywhere. He looked very pale, since he was shirtless, I lend him my jacket and helped him to stand up.

"What the fuck, Jeno!" He fell into my arms as he held his stomach so strongly.

"Who did this?" I checked on his wound, it looked like he was being stabbed on the stomach.

"Fuck! Let me bring you to hospital." Jeno nodded and grabbed my waist, breathing heavily.

End of Jaemin's POV

🏴

"Hyejin, your phone is ringing." Mrs. Han called for Hyejin as she cooked for their lunch meal.

"Oh, okay mom, wait!" She ran to the kitchen and picked up her phone to see Jaemin's ID showing.

"Uh, mom. I'll go first okay." Her mom nodded as she went to Jisung in the living room.

"Ay, Jaemin—"

"Hyejin, can you come here?"

"Bro, why are you so serious?"

"Jeno is now at the hospital, he got stabbed."

"What?!"

She felt like her heart just got teared into pieces. Jisung looked at her with a worried expression as she was still trying to proccess Jaemin's words.

"Don't, don't lie, Jaemin..."

"No, I'm not. You better come here with Jisung."

"Okay..."

She cried and eventually fell on the floor with phone in her hand. Jisung who was quick to hold her steady immediately shook her body to wake the unconscious one.

"Hyejin, wake up! Oh God, please not you again." He picked her up and bring her to the hospital without their parents. Her mom was very worried but she understood everything that just happened—they were definitely too young to face the bitterness of the reality.

"I wish for both of you a happiness and a lasting relationship." 

After about 20 minutes, Hyejin finally woke up and arrived right in front of the hospital. Hyejin grabbed Jisung's arms with a full shock written on her face.

"Did mom and dad know we're here?" He hummed as a yes.

"Let's go to the counter and ask where was he located." With that, the siblings left the car and went to the counter, full speed, rushing in their blood, pumped way too hard to see the damaged.

🏴