Chapter 9

I've been so different now.

Hyejin woke up at 8, after a long and busy day. Surprised with herself, she went down to see her brother and his friends playing games, shouting, screaming, laughing so loud it ruined her eardrums. It's just another day to bear, what should she do to stop them anyway?

"Good morning, babysister! Come here." Jisung patted a seat beside him, a spot he reserved for her knowing their loud voices interrupted her.

"Why the hell are you guys so damn early? It's litterally still about 8 in the morning—"

"Shush, sis. We just came home from jogging outside. The weather's so damn nice, you're missing out."

Changbin came out from the kitchen while rapping some incoherent words, straight away jumped to Hyejin's side with a thrilling excitement. "Oh my Hyejin, hi sister it's been awhile!"

Hyejin fell to the sofa while laughing hard and they were all frozen in their spot. Everyone loves Hyejin and it was such an adorable view to witness since Changbin rarely shows his emotion towards any other females.

"Yo, Binnie! Stop, you're gonna crack her bones later." Hyunjin who drank his Iced Americano, was wearing Hyejin's hairband. That was a bad idea, but he chose death by wearing what's hers inside of the household.

"Yo stop that's mine—"

"But, Jisung lets me, you shortie!"

"Excuse me, I'm 5'5!"

"But still, I'm way more taller you, fool!"

Seungmin threw a pillow right on Hyunjin's face. "These cousins seriously can't shut the fuck up, for real." They all cracked up, Hyunjin almost spilled his drink and he dramatically screamed in pain, well, a fake pain. 

"Hey guys, Jackson just sent a message. He'll visit us next week." Chan exclaimed. The whole group cheered happily, the most favorite senior decided to show up in a few days.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cry for real." Felix's aussie accent jumped out. Some more random chants, words or famous words were thrown. It was enough to prove that Jisung's circle is chaotic—Hyejin must admit that she loves them more than anyone.

"I know, you know, we know, Lee know." Minho came in with a cat. "Where did you get the cat?!" Hyejin shouted as she saw what did Minho do, typical Lee Know—or actually, Lee Minho—who just couldn't and would never leave out any cat he saw on streets and any places.

Suddenly, Hyejin's phone buzzed. She picked up her phone to an unknown number, her eyebrows scrunched into a line.

Who's this?

"Hello, who's there?"

"Get ready and I'll pick you up."

"Who the fuck?"

"It's Lee Jeno, now we gotta go and start our assignment or we're going to be late."

"Where did you get my number?"

"None of your business."

With that, he cut the call. Hyejin was still not moving till Jeongin shouted, it's not that he shouted, his voice was just a bit louder since the living room was in a really hectic mode. "Sis, you okay?"

"Oh, I—I'm fine." She went to Jisung—after patting Jeongin's shoulder—to tell him about the assignment and basically, Lee Jeno.

"Want me to send you off?"

"He'll pick me up."

"Oh okay, be safe and don't die yet." He laughed at his own joke, which drove her up the wall for the nth time related to Jeno.