Chapter 37

Danger around us.

Monday's back, finally. Hyejin woke up early surprisingly and went down to have a breakfast, the current time made her relaxed since it was unusual to see her waking up earlier to enjoy her meal.

"Morning, mom and dad." She kissed her parents' cheeks.

"Morning too, sweetheart. Finish your cereal and Jisung will send you to school." She nodded and ate the whole breakfast. They were having a very loose type of conversations, her parents weren't going to the office for today. It had her feeling all sappy to have a peaceful morning with her parents. Leaving the house, she arrived to the school all by herself.

"Oh shit, I think I forgot to bring PE uniform."

Hyejin face palmed herself quite hard, as she was about to leave her locker, someone bumped on her shoulder pretty hard.

"Fuck, I'm sorry."

"Oh my God, don't you see who were you bumping to?! Get some lasik operation girl." She laughed at Hyejin, mocking her apology in an annoying way, gaining eyes from the others on the same hallway.

"Hands off her or you'll be dead, Kang Migyung." Hyejin tried to find the owner of the deep voice, it was Jaemin, thankfully walking up behind her before that Kang Migyung could do much worser actions.

"My gosh, Jaemin. You looked so messed up this morning. Baby, why are you like this?"

The girl named Migyung went to Jaemin and pinched his cheeks, straight away getting a slap on her hand for return. Which was very rare, Jaemin isn't the type to touch harshly on girls—even if they did bad.

"I'm just fine and no, I'm not your baby or whatever." He glared to Migyung and picked Hyejin up, gently pulling her hand.

"Once again if I see you trying to do anything on Hyejin, I swear you'll be out from this school."

Jaemin grabbed Hyejin's hand a little too hard resulting a big bruise all around her wrist. Red stain was all over her hand, but that wasn't the main point of the morning.

"Jaemin, glad you came."

"It's nothing. Thank God I saw you or who knows what will happen to you next."

"Who's that—Gyung, Migyung?" Hyejin asked Jaemin.

"She was one of the fuckgirl in this school, tried to sleep with a teacher once to pass her exam and used people with her money. I assume she just came back from 'studying' about fashion in America for a year." Hyejin showed a pure disgusted face, too much to listen to this morning. The day haven't officially started yet, she thought.

"Oh, so she's the Migyung from the 3rd class last two years. Isn't she the Sir Kang's daughter?"

Jaemin just rolled his eyes, huffed loudly. "She said that her father got power, she can erase her wrongdoings easily."

Hyejin kept on questioning the girl's existence. Why does she needs to be one of those Migyung's victim? Why in the world she had to meet Migyung in such way? Why is she messing around her mind now?