Chapter 21

With you, I got zero worries.

The couple was on their way to the girl's house, she fell asleep on his broad back—the advantage of going for a bike ride with his favorite girl. When they safely arrived, Hyunjin was the first one to see Hyejin's tired state as he was outside of the house.

"Oh my lord, Hyejin. Wake up." As Hyunjin trying his best to make her awake, Jeno held her shoulder steady while he jumped off the bike. He then picked her up and carried the lucky one to the couch in the living room.

"She's good now, Hyunjin. She's very tired because of today." Jeno left a peck on her forehead making Hyunjin's eyes widened. Hyunjin—a highkey Jeno-Hyejin shipper—smiled as he took it as a yes-I-got-it sign.

"Oh, sorry—we just dated, bro."

"Wow, I knew it! Take a good care of her, bro."

"Aye, aye captain!" Jeno then left the cousins' home.

The clocked striked right on nine whereas Hyejin just fully awake to a very familiar noises downstairs, she was taken aback—how could she forget that today is also the day her beloved parents finally home?

She ran down in her night dress to see her parents with Hyunjin's parents having a lovely dinner.

"Mom! Dad! You're finally here!" She hugged them both and squealed like a cute little girl, clearly because of her parents.

"Sweetie be looking happy today? Just woke up?" Mrs. Han asked, rubbing her back up and down. As per usual, Hyunjin and Jisung made some very annoying and loud cough sounds.

"Um, actually there's something. I'll tell you later—"

"It was Lee Jeno, right?" Hyejin coughed making his dad wiggled his eyebrows. It must be spilled, she thought. The other two laughed in unison leaving her glaring until her head hurts from too much staring.

"Come on, sweetie. Your brothers told me earlier and honestly, I'm not even mad."

Hyejin shot the boys a killing look—again. If looks could kill, they'd probably be a whole meal now.

"Is that the guy you always told me? The bully leader when you first entered the school?"

She nodded really slow, Hyejin used to have a daily call with her mom—well, ranting—about living with her brother and school's life.

"He's not that guy anymore, mom. He changed."

"All thanks to your daughter, mom!" Jisung shrieked from the living room, both of the boys left the dining table minutes ago. Her mom chuckled softly

"Hyejin, Hyunjin, Jisung. Come here." Their aunt, Mrs. Hwang told them to gather around her at the dining table.

"Since your school holiday is about to start, how about all of us go out for a holiday!" She exclaimed with a very cheerful mood. All the kids were excited since it's been awhile since they spent time together as a family.

"We can invite your other cousins, Yuta and Hanako since your uncle is currently here."

Yes, they had Japanese relatives since their uncle, Mr. Han, the youngest in Hyejin's father siblings, was married to a Japanese woman. Yuta is the oldest among the cousins on his father's family side while Hyejin is the youngest. Hanako was the sister of Yuta, currently studying at Seoul National University.

"Yes, I'm going to meet Hanako!"

"But she's on her exam season, ain't it?" Hyunjin asked his mother which had Mrs. Hwang nodded sadly. "So you'll be going to meet only Yuta."