Chapter 36

To the end of the world.

"Here we are." She unbuckled her seatbelt as she turned around to kiss his cheeks, it had him all giggled.

"Nah, princess, let me send you to the door." He shushed her mouth with his finger before her lips reached for his cheek. She pouted as she made her way to the gate with a weary look after being out for a day. Hyejin pushed the bell to open the gate, revealing the cars in front of her house.

"Make sure you get home safely, baby." Hyejin said with a concerned face, the weather could be one of the reason.

"I will, princess."

Hyejin then knocked on the door, Mrs. Han opened the door with a big smile on her face.

"Hyejin, it's good you're already her—oh Jeno! Come in." Jeno was shocked, he didn't plan on visiting Hyejin's parents. All he planned was to walk her to her front door, bid good bye and straight away leaving to home.

"Yeah mom, you always ditch me for Jeno."

Mrs. Han chuckled as she hugged Jeno's shoulder, "Look at him, how can someone hate on him?" Hyejin scoffed making Jisung laughed, who happened to witness the scene since he was just sitting at the couch.

"Is dad here?" Jisung nodded as he told Hyejin to shower first. As Hyejin went up to her room, Jeno looked around the big house owned by Mr. Han, minimalistic design, not too big nor too small, suitable for family gathering. Jisung tapped on his shoulder making him jumped a little, too immersed on praising the neat house.

"Whoa, did I scare you? I'm sorry."

"Nah, it's okay." They sat on a couch and started a conversation about their school.

"It was all fine, I took a rap and dance class since I wanted to debut with those roles." Jeno idolized Jisung and his members ever since in the middle school, but he'd never have any chance to be an idol because of his dad. He wouldn't want to debut too, knowing being a trainee isn't as easy as training for roles in a group, there are more to face.

"Good luck on it, Jisung. I've been always supporting you guys since then." Jisung shyly laughed, he knew Jeno very well. Jeno could rap and dance well but he never got to show his talents to everyone.

"You too bro. Let's fight for whatever we wanted to achieve." Jisung said as they continued to have a conversation about many topics.

Times passes by, Hyejin came down with a fresh look after a shower session. She appeared with a very cute bear pyjama, looking a little too comfy for anyone who had seen her. Jeno melted on the sight of the cute girl running to her mom to help her arranging the dishes.

"Mom, let me help you." She hugged her mom from behind made him imagined how marriage life would be with her.

Realization hit him when he heard a cough coming from someone. "Enjoying the moment, I see."

"Oh, Mr. Han." He stood up to greet him, "How long have you been here?"

"About 30 minutes ago, I sent Hyejin earlier but Mrs. Han told me to join the dinner tonight."