Chapter 2

꒰You're annoying, aren't you?꒱

After the Mr. Kim's class, Hyejin went to the cafe with Yeonjun, Taehyun and Yeri.

"How are you so calm with that, Hyejin. If I was you, I'll probably ask Yeonjun to change my partner." That's Yeri, Hyejin's another best friend besides Soojin. Sadly, she sat far away from her in the class.

"Nah it's okay, Yer. I think I'm bored with always having good students with me. But—I'm scared, what if he bully me or some. Or maybe he'll left me alone struggling with the assignment—"

"Woah chile, madam. Eat your food first and don't choke." Taehyun came with a box of milk.

"Woah, kinky—"

"Shut the fuck up, Yeonjun or I'mma kick you."

"Aye, look what we got here, guys. Jeno's destined partner." And that was when the chaos came, no, Haechan came.

"Can we sit here?" Jaemin asked.

"Um, well you—"
"No."

"Excuse me, Mrs. Han. Did you just say no to me?" Hyejin ignored the boiled up Jaemin. Chenle sensed it and immediately stopped him from starting a scene.

"I'm sorry Hyejin, but can we sit here?"

"I think you guys can't sit with us, dear Chenle. I'm so sorry." With that they left with shock.

"Geez, that girl was bold, huh." Renjun chuckled deeply at his own words. "Well yeah she looks like a girl who'll dominate you, Jeno."

"No, she's annoying. But is really pretty, smart too. No, just annoying the hell out of me."
The whole table laughed.

"Bro, that was the longest line you have for today." With that, they all continued to eat.

Meanwhile at Hyejin's table,

"Sis, Jaemin was hella annoying! I'm about to throw these fucking hands."

"Nah ah, Yeri. You're wishing for a death wish if you ever do that." Taehyun who noticed Hyejin's sudden mood suddenly stopped eating. He, with some worries in his eyes, taking the chance to stare deeply into her gloomy eyes.

"Jinnie, you okay?"

She was jolted out of the blue, it was pretty obvious that she wasn't okay about it at all. "Wha—yes, yes I am. Why, Tae?"

"How are you so bad at lying, huh? We know you the longest in this school. How can we don't know?" Yeonjun pity his friend that much, knowing she's going to face thousands of problems. Dealing with stubborn, troublemakers and annoying boys wouldn't be an easy task, never will be.

"This is why I hate Monday and I hate this situation so much."

The Monday had officially ended, according to Hyejin. Every students were packing their things crazily like they were getting chased by a ghost. Hyejin went to her locker and found a little note on it. The handwriting wasn't familiar, and she was concerned if someone trying to mess up with her.

'Meet me at the garden across the school'

She just took the note and put it inside her school uniform pocket. The garden wasn't too far from the school's building, nevertheless, she took a decision to just go for it later.

"Kim Yerim! What are you staring at huh?"

Yeri—who was checking out on her crush—jumped in shock. "What the hell, Hyejin. I was about to get a heart attack."

"Checking out on Soobin again?"

"Um no—why do I even look at him, haha—"

"Liar."

They kept on bickering with each other till suddenly Hyejin remembered the note. The suspicious note that stuck on her locker minutes ago.

"Holy watermelon, I gotta go Yer. See you tomorrow!" With that she ran as fast as a lightning to the garden. The garden was empty and kind of sorrow for her. Once she arrived at the place, Hyejin waited for a long time just so she could meet the someone to talk and meet her.

"Fuck! Where the heck is the person?"

"Or does the person put the note on the wrong locker?" She was about to leave when suddenly she stepped on another note.

'Thanks for coming. I was just wanna annoy you, lol. Have a (not) safe trip to home'

"What even—uh whatever. People annoys me sometimes—no, every single time."

Jisung came with his black Audi after about 10 minutes of waiting. Hyejin went in and cried in front of her brother.

"Yo sis, how—Yo, what the hell is wrong with you, baby?"

"Did someone hurts you? I swear I'mma—"

"I'm going to work with the school's bad guy. How am I suppose to feel? Happy?"

"Pft—" And that was when Jisung broke out a big laughter. "Okay wait, so right now my sister is crying because of that?"

"Jisung stop it! You know how much I tried to ignore these type of shit? It is driving me off the wall like, how can I deal with some stubborn head and those bullying things?"

"Aw, poor my lil' sis. How about we go and relieve ourselves?"

"Where should we go?"
"How about going to shopping mall and eat at any restaurant?"

"Okay then, but promise me not to laugh at me like that again."

Hyejin felt grateful to have a kind brother. But the thing is, he still couldn't get over the cold and heartless eyes. "Let's discover the inner side of him..." Hyejin mumbled quietly.

Little did she know, the person was thinking the same as her.

🏴