Chapter 26

I'm sorry, I love you.

"Hyejin, how?"

She looked at his eyes with full of tears, just plain tears that never wanted to roll down no more.

"Jeno, I thought I'll never meet you anymore." She hugged the taller guy infront of her tightly, not letting go.

"Shhh, baby—no, don't cry."

"Hyejin where are you—" And with that, Renjun found his friend. Both of his hands rested on both sides of his waist, one eyebrow sighed and throwing a look to the floor, feeling like it was such a waste to search for the grumpy, hard-headed male.

"Bro, the fuck?" Renjun then sighed and laughed, he wanted to rant all over him but it was not a right time yet. He then dragged both of them to a table on a corner, not wanting a crowded space.

"Renjun, where's Hyejin? Woah—the fuck, Lee Jeno." He then got up, sliding his arm around his shoulder.

"I guess it's time to call the others." Jeno eyed Renjun in confusion, too clueless to churn more things ahead which he didn't trust his ears at all.

"What? You guys were searching for me? All of you?"

Hyejin chuckled and tapped his chest. "You're stupid, we were all fucking worried, okay?" Renjun called Haechan in rush, he was excited though they were talking on the line. After some arguing and stuff, Renjun put down his phone on the table with a big smile.

"They all happened to meet at the end of the road so I asked them to come here. Yeri's voice was heard, she's so loud."

It took them 10 minutes to find the bar, it was almost covered up by the tent in front of it plus the scattering people around the area.

"Ayo what's up, bitch—what the hell, Lee Jeno!" Haechan attacked him with a hug along with the youngest.

"Bro, we were so worried, ugly rat!" Chenle smacked his arm, worry was the only word that suits the whole night situation acknowledging the state of this special someone, he couldn't be alone at all.

"I'm sorry, fine, it's all my fault." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Thank God, finally we found you! Now, we all can rest."

Yeri slithered between Jeno and Hyejin making Jeno moved away from his girlfriend. "That's not fair, I want to sit beside my girl."

"But you don't even think about her weak condition."

Soojin spat out the words harshly, quite harsh since it is rare to see a very angry Soojin. Jeno looked down on his fingers, playing with it, hiding his guilty expression.

"It's hard to explain, I don't feel like telling her about it yet. Not all could understand me, I swear."

Soojin just sighed and nodded. "Fine then, apologize to her later."

Jisung came with a tray of drinks and some desserts, he stood there not moving, studying everyone's faces with the pout visible on his face. "Whoa, chill guys, what's up with you all?"