• Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

"Accepting my flaws"

'Can't pop out when I want wit' her, she popular'
— Future

« Amir »

Missed Call:+1(678)-739-6496

+1(678)-739-6496: I guess u not gone answer the phone for me. Watch ur back bcuz my brother and dem not gone let that shit ride. Anyway, the doctor said I had a chemical pregnancy which means I'm not actually pregnant. I guess this means it off the hook. I still wanna talk about us tho, hit me back 5:48 p.m.

A big ass grin spread across my face as I read that shit. Not the last part 'cause this hoe delusional but I'm not gon' lie, I was shittin' bricks at the idea of her bein' pregnant wit' my seed.

Of course if it was mine, I woulda' took care of my responsibilities like a man but nevermind all that, I'm not even sure I was her baby's dad to begin with. We didn't get around to doing the blood test and Yaya wasn't exactly a Virgin Mary.

"What the fuck you smiling at?" Shi asks, snapping me out of my thoughts as we came to a stop a red light. "You and ole girl must be havin' a boy?"

"Shut up nigga." I shoot back, handing him my phone so he could read the message his self.

"Ah shit, You lucky mu'fucka." He chuckled, smiling from ear to ear. "Leave it to you to get outta' some shit like that. How do it feel to be Allah's favorite?"

"Sensational."

"You gotta' double bag ya' Johnson if you gon' be fuckin' on bitches from the Eastside. Them hoes don't abort."

"I appreciate the advice but I'm done wit' that shit, besides I'm cool where I'm at now." I tell him as a grab a blunt from the center console and spark it up.

"What you mean? Wit' Kauner?" He questions me, glancing  over in my direction. "You really in love huh mu'fucka?"

"Ion' know what I am dawg." I chuckle, smiling from ear to ear as I pass him the blunt. "I fuck wit' her though, she ain't nothin' like them other hoes. She different. But we ain't gotta' get into all that, wassup wit'chu and her girl?"

"Oh Milan? Shit She straight G, but we just coolin' it right now. I ain't really lookin' for no relationship, you know that ain't never been me anyway. That's all you lover boy." He shrugs, blowing out a thick cloud of smoke.

"You really tellin' me that you would rather have a hundred hoes than one woman who don't want shit from you but ya' heart?"

"You used to be big pimpin, what happened to you? Grandma and Grandpa really did a number on you huh?" Shi joked, damn near choking on smoke as he pulled up to the guard shack outside of the upscale townhouse community my mom lived in. Which was located in Marietta.

"Nah some shit just get old bruh. It's more to life than gettin' pussy, I'm just tryna' duck off wit' my lil' junt and build somethin."

"You always had ya' head on straight when it came to this life shit. Some of us just out here tryna' figure it out. Ya' know?" He passed me the blunt back as he dipped in and out of traffic in his Lambo truck. "I prolly' want everything you want, no bullshit. I just gotta' want it on my own time."