• Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

'Houston we have a problem'

"Who trusts pretty girls anyway?" — SZA

November 21, 2021
Uptown Houston, Texas
Club Onyx
12:36 a.m.

"Breathe Sasha.. just breathe." Even though she had got on that stage and danced a million times before, nothing could compare to the pressure of the crowd here to see Chopstick's last dance at Onyx.

"It's yo' last dance bitch!" Sasha jumped at the sound of Bleu's voice as she stumbles into the dressing room with a bottle of Hennessy. She knew her best friend was drunk just from the way she was slurring her words and holding onto the wall. "Why you sittin in here by yo self? Lookin all sad and shit. You good?"

"Nothing, it's just nerves. I'm straight. You on the other hand look drunk off of your ass." Sasha told her, attempting to change the subject but Bleu knew it was bs. They had been best friends since 11th grade in high school, they could see right through each other.

"Nerves? Bitch Ion' know if you forgot but all them muthafucka's are out there to see you!" Bleu reminds her bestie, giving her shoulder a slight nudge. "Who woulda thought? Six years ago we left Memphis and never looked back, now look at us. We gon go to Atlanta and do the same shit we did in Texas sis. Now go out there and do yo' big one, show the rest of them hoes that they ain't comin close!"

That little pep talk did a lot for Sasha's confidence because her and Bleu did a few shots and she stood in front of the mirror admiring herself. When she first moved to Houston to attend Texas Southern University, she had the body of a fifteen year old boy. I'm talking flat chest and an even flatter ass. Bleu introduced her to some people and together they started selling pussy and making bank. At first to some hood niggas who were paying to see them each other out or some shit like that, then eventually they started pulling old white niggas from the bars of Houston's most luxurious hotels.

It was up from there.

My point is, when Sasha started touching that kind of money is when she got her body done. Although that muthafucka looked collard green and cornbread fed, it was actually sculpted by one of the best plastic surgeons to do this BBL shit in Miami.

"I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL REALLY HERE FOR!" The DJ announces over the microphone, silencing the music. "AY LOOK, I'M JUST AS SAD TO SEE HER GO BUT BOY DO I LOVE TO WATCH HER LEAVE! HERE TO PERFORM HER LAST DANCE EVER, GIVE IT UP FOR THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE LEGENDARY CHOPSTICKS!"

« Kauner »

"EAT THAT SHIT UP BITCH!" Kyran screamed at the top of his lungs over the sound of Certified Dripper playing in the club as he recorded me standing on the couch in our section. Sipping on my drink and grinding my hips to the beat. "BAD BITCH GETTA! WHOO! REAL RICH NIGGA! WHOO! THAT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!"

"It's your world baby! I'm just living in it!" I bend down so that he could hear me over the music. "Happy birthday my love! I love you!"

"I love you more sis!" He said excitedly, giving me a quick side hug.

Meanwhile Milan's tore up ass had grabbed the bottle of Casamigos off of the table and turned that shit upside down. I tried to snatch it from her but she had a super grip on that motherfucker. All three of us were pretty fucked up, we flew to Houston specifically to turn up for Kyran's 23rd. We linked with a few more IG girls that he had invited out but that was strictly so that we could fill up our section.