• Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

"Family > Everything"
'Nobody wins when the family feuds'
Part III

"I heard you was looking for me."

"Amir you're hu-hurting me!" Sasha said, struggling to breathe as she claws at his hand. "I— can't breathe!"

"Why you couldn't just leave shit alone?! Huh? I asked you to stay outta' my relationship Sasha!" Amir says through gritted teeth, releasing his grip on her throat. Sending her crashing down to the hardwood floor seconds later!

Amir walked over to the other side of the semi-cluttered living room, maneuvering around all of the moving boxes that Sasha hadn't unpacked yet. He was drunk, it had been hours since his argument with Kauner and he hit the strip club with Shi and Khalil to blow off some steam.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT'CHU SCAR?!" She screamed, throwing her Chanel bag in the direction of Amir's silhouette, which was the only thing she could see and that's only because of the Atlanta skyline shining into her downtown apartment.

"You! Ain't it obvious that I'm here 'cause you can't follow directions?! I specifically told you to stay away from my girl but nah, that was too much for you." Amir chuckles sarcastically, taking a seat on one of the accent chairs over by the window. "Then you out here gossipin wit my mama and shit! Why the fuck you can't just leave shit alone and let it be?"

"How can you sit over there and ask me that shit when you know how I feel about you? How I've always felt about you.." She questions him, with a slight crack in her voice and tears filling her eyes.

"Oh for real? That's why you been selling pussy from coast to coast, right?" He grabbed an envelope off of the glass coffee table and tossed it on the floor in front of her. Sending the pictures that were inside sprawling across the floor. "Cause you're such a fuckin lady, right?"

She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out, clear as day right in front of her were pictures of her and Bleu with all of the different men they slept with. She didn't even know Amir was keeping tabs on her like this.

"Amir I-I did what I had to because I had to survive. What does this have to do with the way I feel about you?" She was genuinely confused.

"What does that have to do with the way you feel about me?I'm done. I told you I was done. Any chance of me and you gettin back together died when you opened ya' legs for business. That's why I need you to let this go Sash.. I'm tryna' move on wit my life and wit my girl but you steady causin problems in my relationship."

"Because I don't know how to let you go Rashiyd.." Sasha says, hoping that calling him by his middle name would remind him of their history together. "I've known you since I was seven and I've loved you since. Remember when you would sneak me in through your window and let me sleep on your floor whenever my mom left for work so I didn't have to play house with my stepdad? Amir you told me that you would always protect me.. and you left me alone."

"Don't put that shit on me, you left me, remember? You said you wanted somethin more, somethin I couldn't give you in Memp—.."

"That was BEFORE! Before you made a name for yourself, before you became financially stable.. I was scared and you were in the streets so heavy, I just knew that if something happened to you I would be out in my ass with nothing and nobody!"