• Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"Welcome to TRAPLANTA"
Part II

'You ain't give no sack to the guys you tricked on bitches huh? Tender dick ass nigga, why you always in your feelings huh?'

« Amir »

"Amir can I ask you a question? And you'll be honest with me?"

"Anything." I retort, still chewing on a piece of the honey glazed salmon the chef prepared for us.

Dropping my fork down on my plate, I took a sip of my water to wash my food down before turning my body on the bar stool to face hers. 

"Remember before? When you told me that you got involved in the drug game when you were in Memphis? You never got out, did you?"

"Why you asking me about that?" I question her, biting down on the inside of my jaw.

"I don't know I guess I have my reasons. Every room you walk into you're scoping it out and looking over your shoulder. Plus you keep a gun tucked in your waistband at all times even though you have security. Maybe it's just me, but those don't really don't really sound like the actions of somebody who gave up that lifestyle."

"I can see why you would think that." I nod my head. "But nah I just like to be aware of my surroundings at all times, maybe I got a lil' ptsd from my past but that's all. All that other shit is behind me."

To say that I feel like I could trust Kauner is a massive understatement, I met this girl damn near two weeks ago and she's already pulling up at my spot. That's not even some shit that I let happen on the regular, only a handful of mu'fuckas know where I rest my head at night.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I googled her to make sure that she is who she said she was. In this business, the smallest mistake could make you lose everything and I'm not willing to jeopardize everything me and my brudda's built just because I wanna' pillow talk wit' shawty. She'll know what she needs to when she needs to, the last thing I'm tryna' do is lead her on without telling' her the whole truth.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to press you or anything like that.." Kauner says with a huge sigh, playfully rolling her eyes. "I just wanna' make sure I know what I'm getting myself into. That's all."

"Let's say hypothetically I'm still involved.. What you gon' do? Cut me off before you get too attached?"

"Boy—you and your imagination." She smiles, getting down off the barstool. Running her hand up my thigh as she eases her body in between my legs. " I never said that and Hypothetically, it might be too late for that other thing."

"Straight like that?" I smirk, lifting her chin with my finger so that we were eye level with each other.

We shared an intense gaze as Kauner nods her head, wrapping her arms around my neck. Not knowing how far she was tryna' take this, I pecked her lips. Once and then again. I attempted to pull away but she wasn't havin' it, instead she moaned into my mouth as she deepens our kiss.

Feeling my dick jump in my pants, I grabbed her tiny waist and pull her closer towards me. I could probably bust a nut off thinking 'bout that shit that went down in Miami alone, man she has no idea how I'm 'bout to knock her shit out the frame.