• Chapter One

Chapter One

Chapter one will be the ONLY chapter written in third person, all other chapters will be written in character POVs.

"One of one"

March 9

Never before, have you seen such magnificense
in the black princess, yesss
Flow's phenom, I'm the bomb-diggy
Ask Biggie, keep a dedicated squad wit me
Call us the Gabbana girls
We dangerous, bitches pay a fee just to hang with us

The sound of Lil Kim's Drugs blasted through the speakers of the Mercedes Benz sprinter van as Kauner sung along. Using the compact mirror she carried around in her Chanel bag to check her makeup for the hundredth time since her, Kyran and Milan left their suite at the Four Seasons.

She wasn't checking for imperfections, she just couldn't stop admiring how flawless her reflection was. People would always tell her that she reminded them of that youtube beauty guru Briana Monique, but Kauner didn't think that chick had shit on her. Respectfully.

Since it was All-Star weekend in Miami, Kauner already knew she had to be on her toes. Unlike ninety-eight percent of the other bitches that flew in this weekend, she wasn't trying to latch on to a nigga with money to fund her lifestyle. She didn't need to and that's what set her apart from the rest.

Kauner Giselle Wright grew up in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia. She was the third and second to last child born to Gabriel and Kendra Wright. Kauner was a silver spooned child who never had to want for anything in life, due to the success of her parents' careers. Her father worked in bio-tech pharmaceuticals and her mother is one of the most prominent family attorneys in the state.

Although she chose to take a different route than her siblings and the rest of her peers, Kauner was one of the hottest social media influencers out. With over 6.8 million Instagram followers, she secured brand deals with the likes of Fashion Nova, Savage X Fenty and Pretty Little Thing to name a few. At the tender age of 22, she was a motherfucking problem. She was simply it and she knew it too.

"I still can't believe I sat next to Future at the All-Star game." Kyran says excitedly, breaking the silence amongst them. "Y'all know I been in love with that nigga since we were like 12.."

"You probably need a plan B." Milan says in disgust, moving her arm away from him. "I wouldn't let that nigga touch me with a ten foot pole!"

"Okay bitch not too much on Navaydius Wilburn." Kyran side-eyes her. "Because if he slides into your dm's I'm pretty sure your ass is going to fold like a lawn chair!"

"Why? So I can be baby mama number 35? No thank you." Milan waves him off with the flip of her hand.

Kauner laughed at the two of them, sliding the compact mirror back inside her purse as the sprinter pulls up in front of LIV. The point guard for the Miami Heat, Trent Daniels was throwing a celebratory party in honor of them winning the all-star game tonight. He even provided them with court side tickets and put them on the VIP list at the club, despite the fact that him and Milan were butting heads at the moment.

Stepping out of the sprinter, Kauner switched her white Chanel boy bag from one hand to the other as she adjusts her aqua Hervé Léger shadow mini dress. The line to get in was wrapped around the building and it was mostly females, with the exception of a few corny niggas flexing their costume jewelry.