• Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

"All I need in this life of sin"

'It hit me like a tidal wave, knew that I was in love with you right away' — Jhenè Aiko

« Kauner »

"Put us together, how they going to stop both of us?" I hummed, tightly holding onto Amir as we drove through the city of Cozumel.

The silky black Louis Vuitton scarf that I had tied around my head kept my frontal in tact as my tresses blew in the wind. Beyoncé and Jay-Z's '03 Bonnie & Clyde blasting through the speakers of the dual- sport red Yamaha motorcycle that Amir rented as we weaved in and out of the town's traffic.

I rested my head on his back, admiring the new tattoo I got of a small rose on my finger.

It's been about a week and a half since me and Amir touched down in Mexico. We spent the first few days in Nuevo León, in the penthouse of the Westin Hotel. We shopped everywhere from Louis Vuitton to Gucci since we didn't bring any luggage with us.

After that we came to Cozumel for a more lowkey vibe. Now, the mini-mansion Amir got for us was the shit! It had over six rooms, four bedrooms, a huge living room with top of the line furniture, and a separate dining room. The house also had two multi-purpose rooms and a four car garage. Don't even get me started on the backyard that opened up to a private beach.

Vic had joined us a couple of days ago but he was mostly staying out of the way and giving us our space whenever Amir didn't need his services.

I looked up as soon as I felt is slowing down. We were turning into the driveway of the house, Vic was right behind us in the black Cadillac Escalade that Amir had also rented for our stay. He had thought of everything.

Getting off of the bike, I smoothed the wrinkles out my short-sleeved Chez moi Dior button up and the matching shorts. I waited for Amir to get off the bike before we went inside, Vic walked around the side to get to the pool house where he was staying at.

"I can't believe tonight is our last night here." I sigh, taking off my black Tom Ford Sabrina sunglasses as I walked straight through the living room. "I wish we didn't have to go."

"We already been here three days longer than we planned to be." He chuckles, following me outside to the balcony where I took in the view of the ocean. "We both gotta' get back to work."

"I know.. but I kinda' like entertaining the thought of us not having to."

"You really wanna' say fuck everything and stay here?" He questions me, grabbing my hips from behind and moving my hair out of the way before planting a kiss on the side of my neck. "I bet'chu we could buy this house.. and fill it up wit' kids. I'll keep you barefoot and pregnant year round."

"That's funny and you have a very vivid imagination." I chuckle softly, turning around to face him. "But you already know that I'm not pushing out a baby unless there's a ring on my finger."

"You already know I'ma ice you out and give you my last name. I want everybody to know you belong to me."

"Oh I belong to you?"