Before I could send the text the sound of somebody banging on my window almost made me drop my fuckin' phone, without hesitation I reached for my glock that was tucked beside the seat. I was ready to blow a mu'fucka head off.

"What?! You gon' shoot me now?!"

"What the fuck.." I mumble under my breath, looking at Naya standing outside my truck with her arms folded.

Sucking my teeth, I opened the door and stepped out. Causing her to take a few steps back as my tall frame towered over her.

"I been calling yo' bitch ass Amir! I shouldn't have to resort to following yo' ass all around town just to get in touch wit'chu!"

"So don't! What the fuck is wrong wit'chu Yaya? If Ion' pick up that mean I ain't fuckin' wit'chu. You done lost yo' mu'fuckin mind junt."

Yaya is a lil' chick I met from the west side, she bad as hell too. She was about 5'5 and had the body of a supermodel and the face of a chocolate-skinned Barbie doll.

"I ain't lose shit but yo' triflin' ass, I guess you found a new bitch to fuck on in Miami 'cause I ain't heard from you since! Just be real wit' me about something for once nigga. Who is she?"

"I ain't gotta' tell you shit, we was never together." I chuckle, shaking my head to keep from choking this bitch out. She was getting me tight. "You was just warm mouth and a wet pussy to me, you knew what the fuck we was doin' and now that shit is a rap! So stay the fuck from round me w—.."

"Amir I'm pregnant!" She blurts out, on the verge of tears. "It's yours. We're gonna' have a baby."

"What the fuck did you just say?" I ask, trying to make sure I heard her correctly.

Ain't no way, I was careful and I never slipped up. I'm sure of that.

"Baby we can be a family." She stepped closer to me, grabbing my hand. "I love you.."

"You trippin' for real. Ain't no way in hell I got you pregnant, I never went in you raw."

"Excuse me?! Well nigga I didn't get myself pregnant.. AND CONDOMS BREAK DUMBASS! Especially when you have a big ass dick!" She argues, looking at me like I grew two heads. "When I was fucking you I wasn't fucking anybody else so please don't insult me like that!"

"How far along are you?" I question.

"I don't know."

"Why you don't know? You ain't been to the doctor?"

"I just found out the other day, I have an appointment on Tuesday. You're more than welcome to come with if you want."

"FUCK!" I yell out in frustration, pacing back and forth between my car and the lil' Honda parked next to it.

"You would think for someone who never had a father that you would be a little more exci—."

Before I knew it my hand was wrapped around her throat and I had her pinned against my car.

"Watch ya' fuckin' mouth!"

"Amir get off of me! I can't breathe!" She says, clawing at my hands. "What's wrong wit'chu? Keep on and I'ma get my brother to fuck you up!"