Big Trouble

[Okay so.. HIII GUYS! Um.. Sorry I did not update sooner last week Sunday was my birthday and we were moving at the same time an just actually got settled down. Soo here we are! Lets see who will be Misaki's opponents and how she will handle them! >:)]

I stand by Naruto's side, looking between each of the element users. "It's now or never.." I murmured, recklessly running towards the element users. "Water style:Twin water dragon missile no jutsu!" All the of the water users shout at the same time.

Six giant dragon's came shooting down at me. I jump to my left, running away from Naruto an the others so they wouldn't get caught in it. As I jump, trying to dodge the sent jutsus. I trip over something, falling forward as my upper body scrape the ground. "Misaki!!" I heard Neji yell. I looked over at him then above me and seen the dragons coming down at me.

I try to get up as fast as I can, but water moved faster than me. I felt a pair of arms swoop around my waist and lift me off the ground. "Are you okay Misaki chan?" Lee asked placing me back on the ground. I nod. "Thanks Lee"

He nods running back to his opponents. I sigh, standing up. "You guys almost got me for a second" I mumbled, letting out an annoyed groan at the end of what I said. I run towards the three, weaving sign. "katon gokakyuu no jutsu!" I shout blowing the large flames at the three.

"Water style rapid bullet bomb!"

"Water style tsunami wave jutsu!"

"water style flooding forest jutsu!"

All the different water techniques came at me at once. I knew it would over power my fire technique. I quickly stop my technique running. "E-EH?! NOT FAIR!!" I anime cry as I run for my life.

Water bombs exploding near by, water quickly catching up to me. I jumped into the air, twisting my body around so that I was facing the Suiton users. I swiftly weave some hand signs. "Lightning Style Lightning Blood Pool No Jutsu!" I shout, thrusting my palm out towards the water users as they continued their jutsu.

Bolts of lightning connected to one giant bolt. Since they were all standing next to each other, shooting their jutsus at me all at once at the same time, I thought that if I did this it'd take them all out. I heard yells in agony.

I jump way from the water so I wouldn't get electrocuted. When I looked at the three only one was down. The other two was on separate sides where the water flowed. I smack my teeth, frowning. Gladly this hideout was pretty large so the water didn't reach the others.

To clear up the water, I perform a fire style jutsu. fogging up the area I took the chance to stealth kill the last two. I took out a kunai, running towards towards the closest two shadows that resembled them. Good they don't know where I am..

I slash my kunai towards their back but before I could slash him, he turned around, blocking my kunai with his own. Damn it! I mentally cursed. "Misaki! What are you doing?!" Neji's voice asked. I gasp. "N-Neji?!" I asked, squinting my eyes at the figure in front of me.

Then bang! I was hit from behind flying forward. While doing so I hit Neji which made him fly back too, and me landing on top of him. "G-Gomenasai" I apologize, getting up off of him. I look around and saw Naruto and Lee fighting off the two water users and three fire users.

I frown slightly and look at the enemies that stood before me and Neji. There was four.. So I assume 2 Earth users and 2 Lightening users? "Earth style splitting crater jutsu!" three of them said at the same time.

"Lightning style snake earth trail jutsu!" the lightning user says. My eyes widen. "R-R-R-R-RUNN!!" I yell, grabbing Neji by his wrist, running away as the ground split in a half, then making more cracks into the ground which the lightning trail followed.

Me and Neji ran, jump, and dodge as earth jutsus were sent at us. "Neji!" I call, as we duck another rock launched at us. He looks over at me giving me a questioning look. "I need you to distract them while I take down the last Lightning user" I utter, referring to the earth users.

Neji nods understanding.We both turn around facing the enemy ninja who had also stopped a few feet away from us. "You Konoha ninja have no business with Shi no Machi. Surrender while you can" One of the earth users announced.

I look at Neji. He also looks at me. "Stick to the plan" I mutter, talking through my teeth without moving my lips. "If we do.. What will happen?" Neji asked. "You wont have to worry about the consequences" One of the earth users added.

I look between the three for a while. "Like hell we'd let you do that!" I run towards the four attacking. With one move one of you earth users grabbed me by my wrist. He swiftly turned me around, holding my arms behind me in a lock. A cold blade was now touching my skin on my neck.

Neji glared at the four. "Now. Take a step forward and she's dead. Drop your weapons onto the ground and surrender. Now" The man holding the blade against my neck ordered. "Neji! Misaki! What the hell are you doing-ttebayo?!" I heard Naruto yell.

I close my eyes, focusing my lightning chakra. Strucks of lightning could be heard from outside.  My hair slowly began to rise into the air. "What's going on?!" one of the enemy ninja asked, slightly frightened.

I open my eyes, feeling the lightening power course throughout my body. "Kill her!" Another enemy ninja shouts. As I felt the blade press harder onto my , I scream. Not only scared but excited. Then that Lightning shield of mines, bursts out like a shock wave.

 The enemy ninja who was around me, let out yet more screams till there was no more. When I heard nothing more, I quickly stop the jutsu, falling onto my knees from how much chakra it took out of me. I take in deep breaths trying to regain my breathing.

Neji came up to my side to help me. Wrapping my arm around his neck. "We aren't done yet.." Neji mumbled. I look up and Lee and Naruto were still fighting off the water and fire users. They've seen to got two down with a few bruises from the fight.

I sigh. I'm exhausted already... I take my arm from around Neji's neck, running towards the remaining ninja. I jump into the air. As gravity pulls me down quickly I kick one of the enemy ninja out the way. I then jump back to Lee and Naruto's side.

"Nukami! How's it going over there?!" I asked. There was no reply.

Soon enough fire balls and water jutsus were sent at us again. Me, Lee, Neji, and Naruto jumped away from the jutsus that were launched at us. "Nukami!" I shout. Still no reply. "Something's wrong!" Neji says, already by her side.

When I look back Nukami was passed out in Neji's arms. I smack my teeth.  "Don't worry Misaki chan! Me and Bushy Brows got these teme! See what's wrong with Nukami chan dattebayo!" Naruto says while fighting the last two with Lee.

I nod, running to Neij and Nukami's side. I get down on one knee, scanning Nukami. She doesn't look damaged or anything at all. I place the back of my hand onto her neck then her forehead. "She has a fever..." I muttered.

Neji looks at me then down at Nukami. Her eyes shot wide open and she looks at both me and Neji. Both of her eyes were fully black. I gasp, backing away from her, as did Neji. Nukami stood up, smirking, cracking her neck.

"The ritual has finally began" A dark voice from Nukami spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

:O Woah! Did you see that coming? What ritual is Nukami or whoever that is, is talking about?! Maybe not all to that stone was said.. Shi no Machi isn't what it truly seems to be..

>|< Once again. Gomenasai, suimasen, i'm SO SO SO! SORRY! for not updating. As again for my lame excuse. I did have half of this chapter written last week but I got busy during that week. Then yesterday I was thinking really REALLY hard on what th next chapters will be about! Though this is a filler haha.. It will be over soon *Laughs awkwardly, scratching the back of my head*

>|< So yeah! 

>|< HALF Edited.

>|< Scanned/Auto Correctly

>|< Puurfect?..