The Real Truth

"There you are! Where did you run off to?!" Hidan exclaims grabbing my wrist. "I had to handle something.." I answer sadly.

He kept silent as he looks down at me. I felt a hand being rested on top of my head. I look up only to be greeted with a grin from him, followed by my hair bring ruffled.

"Don't worry kiddo." He said before pulling me into a headlock. "O-Onii chan quit it!" I shout trying to tap out. He laughs letting me go and throws his arm around my shoulder.

"Seriously, how could you live without me?" He joked grinning widely. "Let's get the hell outta here, eh?" I nod in agreement following beside him.

We made our way to our house and packed our things; we had very little stuff.

I then came across the book that was essential for the Fukkatsu of Jashin. "Take it with you," I heard Hidan's voice from behind. I nod slowly, packing it into my book bag.

I pick up the picture frame of our family, brushing my thumb across it. "Bring it along. You deserve to have it" Hidan's soft voice once again spoke. I put on a small smile, packing the treasurable item without a second thought.

"All set?" Hidan asked. I give him a curt nod. We exit our home, freely making our way to the village entrance gates.

But to our dismay, ahead of us appeared no other than not only Lord Jashin, but Tashiro also.

"Going somewhere, may I ask?" Lord Jashin questions. Me and Hidan stops dead in our tracks. Of course. Why would I possibly think we'd be able to step foot out of this village without facing Lord Jashin?

"And Hidan. Have you not showed me any respect anymore? Not like you ever have, but to go this far and against my orders.." Jashin trails off, shaking his head.

"Forgive me. But I have other places to be with Misaki as you can see. We don't have time for a wedding." Hidan snapped.

"Don't worry. The wedding is off. But I do have one final task.." Jashin utters.

"What would that be?" I queried curiously. Jashin's eyes connected with mines for a while before he begins to speak.

"As a Lord Jashin it is my duty to make sure you fulfill becoming a suitable Lord also. I will be accompanying you on your journey. Teaching you the ways of becoming a suitable Lord. That book alone is complicated to handle without a Lord Jashin accommodating you. And I doubt Hidan would be any useful help to you with it" Jashin huffs looking towards Hidan with an disgusted look.

Hidan simply rolled his eyes giving off a smirk. "I expect you to be diligent, Misaki. I won't tolerate it if you're not. Tashiro will take over my place here in Yugakure while I'm away." Jashin informs.

"You can't tag along. Where we're going isn't a place where you're exactly welcomed" Hidan says.

"Oh? Do I seem to care, Hidan? I am your Lord. Don't forget that. I won't think twice about decapitating you." Lord Jashin spoke harshly, glaring down at Hidan.

Hidan only groaned rolling his eyes. "Hmph. Gladly our dear Misaki doesn't have your unpleasant personality. Besides you won't have to worry about me. I've basically been living inside of Misaki almost half of her life or watching from the shadows. I won't be trouble"

I gave Jashin an odd and uncomfortable look as he plays with my long strands of hair.

Hidan slapped his hand away glaring. "Alright! But keep your sticky fingers to yourself! You're already making yourself seem like a creep more than you already are" I heard Hidan mumble the last part.

"Watch it, Hidan" Jashin growled dangerously. Yet in a playful tone. I giggle at the two. Even though their status different from one another they're like brothers.