Betrayed?..

[HAHA! Yeah that's right i'm back again! Yet this wasn't updated next week I got so excited myself to see what was going to Misaki that I just HAD to update again! And now that most of my other stories are out of the way I have more time with this story! So yeah!.. I suppose if you don't want to hear me "blabber" my mouth just.. Skip below this line under me XD!

Skip Me ._. I dare you ._.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

{(Misaki's POV)}

This was so painful. What ever this spirit was doing to me hurts like hell! I grasp my neck tightly, thinking if it was inside me neck maybe I could put pressure around it and make it come out?.. But no it didn't work. My vision from the corners were getting blacker and blacker as nothing I did seemed to progress. "Get the fuck out of me!" I choke out the words, wiggling back and forth.

At this rate... I might die

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

At this rate.. I might die. I cried mentally as the only choice I had was to use a forbidden jutsu. "L-Lightening Beast God!" I shout. Quickly my eyes shined a bright white blue. I could feel the power course through my veins.

The sky began to thunder louder and harder.. Yes i'm triggering the sky! Without using the shield that was supposed to be formed around it to protect me, I let the lightening bolts hit me. One was all it took. I let out a pain, yet struggled scream as an unexplained feeling spreads through my whole body.

"AHHHHAHHHHH!" That devilish voice in my head scream. It feel as if I was about to throw up before the shadow thingy came out my mouth. I let my head rest on the ground breathing deeply and heavily. 

More of those shadow things were still flying around in the air. I swear if one of those things get back inside me again i'm tearing down this whole goddamn village even if it kills me.. I said mentally.. But without getting up I lay on the ground letting out a relieved chuckle that I didn't die.

"MISAKI?! OH NO NO! SHE'S DEAD! THERE SHE IS-TTEBAYO!" I heard Naruto whine. "What?! No way.. Stop kidding around Naruto!" I heard Neji say sternly. "I'M NOT LOOK!" 

Not minding them I began clutching my stomach laughing hard. Oh man! I'm really glad I didn't die over something like that! "M-M-Misaki chan?" Naruto queries walking over to me. "Hahahah! I really thought I almost died!" I laugh, repeatably bamming my first onto the ground laughing my ass off.

"Misaki chan is alright..." Lee murmured. I stop laughing, sitting up. "Yeah! Barely! Those things almost killed me!" I shout, pointing to the black shadow for some odd reason didn't attack us. "How did you fight them off?" Nukami asked, walking towards me with a hand seal formed.

"Uh well...-" Neji had cut me off. "Her jutsu... You used that forbidden jutsu didn't you?" Neji asked, glaring at me with his arms crossed. I looked down, nodding slowly. "It'll be a while before the effects kick in but let's not sit around ad finish the mission" I utter standing up.

"Why did you run off back there?" I ask Nukami as we ran. "I shall explain once our duty here is done.. Here's your scroll. Now the last thing we have to do is go back to the hideout out and seal the spirits back into the stone then your mission is done" Nukami explains.

We all nod. As we got closer to the hideout, passing the many dead bodies and again burning buildings, TONS of these black spirit things flood the air around the hideout. Nukami smacked her teeth. "I can't hold off this much..." I heard Nukami murmured.