All In This Together

~Tashiro's POV~

I grunt in surprise when I heard Hidan sama say that this person was Misaki's person. I frown at the white eyed boy across from me.

"How did you detect me so easily?" He asked, staring directly at me with an expression I couldn't read.

I look at Hidan sama before at the White eyed boy. "Sensory perception" I answered.

"And I see your friends are with you, somewhere around here" I added.

"So you've detected long before I was even aware.. Interesting" the boy uttered.

"What's your purpose for being here?" I question, getting down to the point. "Misaki. Where is she?" He asked.

"That's none of your concern." I replied. "Like hell it is," he snapped, frowning deeply at me.

"It doesn't matter anyway. You've trespassed a land you aren't welcomed in. The consequences is your death," I stated.

It didn't seem to faze him at all. "Hidan sama, you should do your job and kill him. Lord Jashin sama won't be pleased or fond of his appearance here. Especially since Misaki is his soon to be bride" I said in a slow way with a smirk. Making sure the white pupil eyed boy understood clearly what I said.

His eyes widened as he stares back and forth between me and Hidan with a furious look. "What!? What is he talking about?! Misaki would never!.." He exclaimed.

I merely chuckle is amusement from his reaction that satisfied me well. To my disappointment, Hidan sama wasn't in his manic-mood like he is usually when he's his sadistic self.

"Where is she?" Neji growled, quickly taking steps forward towards Hidan-sama. He was quiet a brave one.

But before either of us could do anything, a silver haired man appeared in front of the dark brunette boy, placing his hand out in front of him.

"Calm down, Neji" the silverette warned. Two others appeared next to the silver haired main. "You're.." The man in the green suit gasped as he stares at Hidan sama.

I looked towards Hidan sama who had a slight frown on his face. He seemed to be popular. But, we were also out numbered.

"You must be Misaki's brother. S-ranked Akatsuki member Hidan" the silver haired man spoke.

"So, what's it to you?" Hidan sama questions. He was stiff in an uncomfortable way. I didn't know what was going through his mind.

"Well, I suggest you get to telling us where Misaki is. Or we'll have to get it out of you ourselves" he says, slipping out a kunai.

I frowned deeply. What do we do in this situation? I wasn't ready yet to blow my cover. It was such a wrong time for that.

But, as if a miracle, Kaori, Kaoru and Ren arrived. "Hidan sama! We came as soon as we heard the villagers speaking about.." Kaoru trailed off as he sees the situation.

"Oh? They're the ones? It's four against five, let's take them out!" Kaori says with a wide grin. She was about to charge ahead until Hidan pulled her back by her shirt.

"Hidan! You idiot what are you doing?!" Kaori explains, glaring at him. Hidan simply ignored her, keeping his attention onto the Konoha nin.

"If you Konoha scums know what's best for you I suggest you leave now. But he stays with me" Hidan says, walking towards the white eyed boy.

"I'm afraid I can't let that happen. I'd prefer if it was the other way around. Just give us Misaki and everything will go smoothly." Said the silverette.