Town Of Death

[Hello guys! Sorry the story has been on hold forever! But it's back on track now Teheh! I have something to tell you guys.. Very heartbreaking and disappointing.. I was watching a Naruto cosplay and became a fan of those cosplayers.. Especially the Sasuke cosplayers.. Then a few days later I found out the hot Sasuke I loved and fan girled over was a girl...

and Naruto.....

DAMN IIIT! Really though that girl was a good looking Sasuke! Fooled by her attractive looks! I mean not bi or anything but come on! You don't get that many good acting, looking, Sasuke cosplayers! You just had to be a girl! ;-;

I still love them though ;). Anywho let's. Get. Started. Bakayaro, konoyaro! Just kidding. You guys are youthful! FLAME OF YOUTH! I will also dedicate to all these special people who supported my story. And you lovely, awesome followers.. Oh and.. As I was catching up on Naruto Shippuden and I saw the opening where two people where holding hands, and I noticed right away it was Naruto and Hinata.. I was like Oh No! The spoilers must be true! NEJI'S GONNA DIE SOON.

And when it came.. My reaction: Oh no.. Naruto please don't cry.. Please don't.. *Naruto starts crying* NOOOO *I crie* Please stop crying Naruto! *Hinata starts crying* NUUU I CAN'T HELP ITT!! Hinata don't cry! You guys know I cry every time one of you characters cry! *Time Skip; Lee cries, I'm silently sobbing and have a lump of pain in my throat* DAMN YOU MASASHI KISHIMOTO WAI?!! WHY NOT KILL OFF... A DIFFERENT HYUGA THAT ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AS NEJI OR HINATA?! WHYY?? 

Ehem.. Sorry about that.. You should just skip to the story.. Even though there isn't anything to skip but that single line underneath me.. XD

 I should stop talking... But hey!-... Never mind..] 

"Neji, Lee, Misaki, Naruto! You will be assigned to an mission which includes retrieving an important scroll from a town called Shi no Machi" Tsunade sama started off. "Neji will be as captain for the team. I suggest for you all to pack 3 days worth of clothes. This is a B rank mission! You are dismissed!"

"Hai!"

"Hai!"

"Hai!"

"YOSHI!" Naruto yelled, throwing a punch into the air. Neji slapped his forehead, shaking his head. We left out Hokage sama's office, going our separate ways to our house, packing our clothes. I took all the essential things I need.. Like hygiene things, Extra ninja tools, and a medical kit just in case something happens. After I finished packing I met up with the guys at Konoha's gate.

"Good, everyone's here. I will go over the mission and formation as we walk" Neji stated. We all nodded, following him out the gates. "So far we already know that we need to retrieve an important scroll that cannot be used by the enemy. If so we let this happen, we fail the mission. So I suspect everyone to follow my orders, Naruto" Neji looked over at Naruto with an intense glare.

Naruto pouted looking away. "Ah, I got it dattebayo!" Naruto whined. "Good. The scroll, from what Hokage sama told me is located in the Fuun clan's hideout in an abandoned area behind Shi no Machi's training ground" Neji explained.

"Misaki, Lee. You two will be in the center of the of the formation. Naruto, you will be in the rear of the formation while I, am in the front" Neji ordered. "Why should we be in a formation?" I asked. "This will be the formation for when we gaurd Nukami" Neji says. "Eh?.." Naruto stated clueless. I was the same way. Who is Nukami and why are we suppose to guard this person? I thought our mission was to retrieve Konoha's scroll.

"Nukami is the girl who will release the seal on the scroll. We must protect her at all cost. Who knows how many enemies will come after us. So look out after each other. I assume that we will be followed so don't let your guard down" Neji informed.