Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.2

"Shall we have a nice ceremony, Neji-kun?" I asked, grinning widely. He stares at me with wide eyes. As if I was an crazed man.

"You know, Misaki and I.. Plan to get married tomorrow. First row seats can be reserved just for you" I tease now smirking.

He glares intensely at me. "Misaki would make a fine wife.. She has the looks, the talent.. The heritage.. A perfect match for someone like me, isn't she?" I asked.

"Soon we'll have little Jashinists running around. I'd say we make the perfect pair" I added since I hadn't received an answer.

"You say that now but does she even love you? Do you really think she'll just give herself up to you so easily?" He questions in monotone.

He kept a calm attitude. His expression wasn't changing whatsoever. "Have you ever even felt what it's like to truly love someone?.. Not just because of an heritage where love is functioning completely on false feelings towards another? Just because she may be the next Jashinist doesn't mean anything. If you're a so called god. Or so I've heard the "All Mighty" Lord Jashin. Then it shouldn't matter to find someone else. You have the blood of a Jashinist. No doubt that child will carry on your DNA or heritage" he says.

"You don't understand child. It's not that easy. It's more of an higher chance for the child to obtain the heritage if both parents carry the blood of a Jashinist" here I am having an surprisingly pleasant conversation with someone I planned to kill. But, it wouldn't hurt to chat for a moment.

"It is that easy. Even though the child's parent may both be Jashinists, the child could end up not carrying on the trait of being a so called Fukkatsu of Jashin." He utters.

For some odd reason I had nothing else to say. "Where shall we start off first? The vital organs? Maybe your limbs? Or should I end you quickly?" I question, poking each part I mentioned on my body.

"You don't scare me one bit with your talent of child's play. I don't plan on dying either" was his answer.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself young one. You're not a goddess" I say.

"And why are you willing risk it all for someone like her? A murderer. A monster-"

"She's not a monster. In fact she's an angel in my eyes and I love her. Words cannot explain how grateful I am to have her. Hmph, she's really something else. I don't see how that idiot got herself in this kind of situation" the Hyūga says, smiling a closed eyed warm smile.

I was trying to understand these humanly feelings of love. Something I've gave up on. My mother gave me love but died when I was at the age of five. And the love of my life, well who I thought was the love of my life betrayed me with another guy. I gave up on love. I didn't understand it anymore from that day and the more to come.

I then weave a few hand signs. The glowing white markings over my body immediately stopped.

"Then, you don't mind going on a little stroll with me and telling me more about this love you have for her" I don't know what I was thinking. Or what got to me. But something clicked inside me and I wanted to find out. No, I needed to know more.

I then begin to walk ahead. But I realized he wasn't coming along. I turn around, facing him with a questioning look.

"Well? Come on. I won't bite." I said, sliding my rod into my sleeve. The Hyūga stares at me as if he was shocked. But he still follows along.

~Misaki's POV~

I woke up with pain aching in my chest area. The room I lay in was dark and cold. A door was creaked open and little light crept it's way in.