Confession

"UNO!" "UNO!" "UNO!!" Me, Sakura, and Ino yell. "I SAID IT FIRST! GIMME ALL THE CANDY!" I shout scrapping all the candy towards me. "Hey! No i did! Don't cheat Misaki!" Ino yelled trying to take the candy away from me. I glare at her, popping her hand. "I'm not cheating! You know I said it first!" I argue with her.

Ino sighed in defeat. I laugh putting all the candy into a bag. Me, Sakura, TenTen, Ino, Hinata, basically all the girl rookies were here at my house. We decided to get together until the boys came back from retrieving Sasuke. I couldn't take my mind off Neji though.. I hope he's okay.. Orochimaru's men are kind of strong though...

Naruto on the other hand.. I know he's gonna be okay so I don't have to worry about him right? Or should I..? I guess I should though.. "Worrying about the boys huh?" Ino smirks. I look at her feeling quite uncomfortable throwing my Uno cards on the floor. "Yeah..." I mumbled.

Ino giggled. "You shouldn't worry. They are strong" Ino stated. I said nothing but kept quiet. "W-What should we do now?" Hinata murmured shyly, playing with her fingers. "We can do each others hair!" Sakura grinned, looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at her trying to she where she was getting at. If she thinks she's gonna do my hair.. She can forget it.

"Ah Sakura that's a great idea! I'll do Misaki and Hinata's hair and you can do-" Sakura cut Ino off. "No way! I'm doing Misaki's hair!" Sakura yelled. Then they started arguing. "Sakura.." I trailed off. She stopped bickering with Ino and looked at me. "I pick Sakura to do my hair" I say. Just to stop the bickering.

Sakura stuck her tongue out at Ino getting behind me. "Hinata?.." I gave her a questioning look. She shook her head. "N-No thank you.. I'll do Ino's hair" Hinata suggested. I anime sweat dropped looking at TenTen. "Why not TenTen?.." I murmured so neither TenTen or Hinata heard.

I sighed waving my hand at TenTen, motioning her to come here. She smiled sitting in front of me. I took out the buns letting her hair fall. I was surprise to see how long her hair was. I was clueless on how was I suppose to do her hair. "Sakura..." I mumbled. "Just put her hair into a single bun." she informed.

I nod taking a good amount of TenTen's hair braiding it. With the rest. I brushed it, taking that one braid wrapping it around into a bun. After everyone finished we got a chance to look at it. Ino hair was just in a regular bun. Mines was in a regular bun but I kept my bangs out. And Sakura's? I'm doing her hair right now...

I left a bang out on the side before putting the rest into a bun. I'm not a professional hair stylist but hey.. This IS a bun. Sakura squealed running upstairs.. "What is she doing" Hinata shyly and quietly spoke. Sakura then came down with a bunch of kimono's.

I anime sweat dropped again. "We might at well call this Dress up day.." I deadpanned. Sakura then handed out the kimono's. I had a black kimono with red camellia flowers on it. The obi and outlining being red also.

Ino had an all purple kimono with the obi being an hot pink. Sakura had a pretty pink kimono with white flowers, and the outlining of the kimono being white, the obi being white and pink. TenTen's kimono was a gold and brownish color, with the obi being black. And Hinata had an aqua blue kimono with pink flowers and her obi being a dark blue and pink.

Put us all together.. I think we look like  the new skittle pack.. Ino and Sakura squealed jumping up and down. "What do we do now?"... I deadpanned again slouching. "We walk around the village of course!" Sakura marched out the door followed behind Ino and TenTen. I sighed following along with Hinata.

After what seemed like forever walking around the village, showing off our looks we went back to my place changing into our clothes. I sighed again in relief. My feet were hurting! Right when I was going to sit down there was a knock at the door. We all stop looking at the door. I got up going to answer the door. I opened it to see..