Complicated Situations

[Woah seems like a while since i've been up here lol. Your reactions last chapter were so hilarious xD I'm sure it'll all be cleared up in this chapter. :D. Maybe.. My my, this is a short intro.. But i'm sure you want to get down to the story now besides reading this.. That is if you haven't already skipped me e.e]

"W-What?.." I blink at him a few times, slowly registering what he had just said. "We'll be getting married soon" He grins widely. I try to hold in my laugh, but I just couldn't. I clutch my stomach bursting into a fit of laughs.

This guy was so the opposite of what Hidan described him as! I noticed he was glaring at me by now, so I decided to stop laughing. That's when I realized what I did.. My heart then drops, and I stare at him like I saw a ghost. Not only because what I just did in front of him.. Which was highly disrespectful. But because I realized that he was actually serious.

He smirks widely at my reaction. "I'm sorry but.. I can't.. I'm already with someone I love.." I told him. His smirk falls into a frown as he stares down at me. "My dear Misaki. You must be mistaken but this was your destiny since you were born, my child.. This is fate" He says, gently caressing my face into his hands.

I pry his hands off, frowning deeply at him. "I don't know what nonsense you're going on about but you're the one mistaken! I will not marry someone who I don't love and I will not be forced into one" I spat angrily.

That's when he had slapped me. I was too shock to do or say anything at the moment. He grabs onto my arm with an tight grip, looking at me with an deadly glare. "You have no idea how much trouble that mouth of yours is getting you into" He growled lowly, tightening his grip onto my arm.

Yet I stood my ground, clenching my fists. "And you have no idea who you're messing with!" I argue back, inserting lightening chakra into my right fist, swinging it towards his cheek. But my wrist was only grabbed by no other than Hidan.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He raises his voice, glaring at me. I yank my arm away from Jashin's grip, frowning at Hidan. "What the hell is this nonsense about me marrying him?! You've never mentioned anything about it before!" I yell.

Hidan looked back and forth between me and Jashin before sighing. "Listen, I was going to tell you.." He spoke lowly. "But you didn't! You know i'm with Neji so why would you do that?! Was this why you really brought me here!?" By now I was on the verge of tears. Actually I was. I hung my head low, letting my hair fall into my face.

It feels like weeks since i've been away from Konoha but it's only been a day. I miss seeing Neji's face and hearing his stupid stuck up comebacks when I pick on him. Knowing that I wont be in the same village with him for a while, or even at all made my heart shatter. I didn't want to experience the days to come of me not being able to see him each day.

And this situation made things a hundred times worse. "Why are you getting so worked up about this?!" Hidan asked frustrated. "What do you mean why am I getting so worked up about it?! It's cheating you idiot! I love Neji, he's my everything! And you want me to marry someone who I feel nothing for!? Who I don't know a damn thing about?!" I yell, clenching my eyes shut as I sobbed.

"Well you don't have a choice! It's Lord Jashin's choice and whether you like it or not I can't do a damn thing about it and you're going to marry him!" Hidan yells back. By now we were in each other's face. Yelling to the top of our lungs.

"Well this is very intense" Lord Jashin chuckles as he walks back to his throne. I stare at Hidan not knowing what to say. I just couldn't believe him right now. Right when we were getting back onto good terms, he does this.

"Bring her back in a week. That should give her more than enough time to think over it and pull herself together. And on the last day of the second week, you will commit yourself to me" Lord Jashin stated, smirking widely than he was earlier.