Caught

~Hidan's POV~

I didn't understand why he wanted Tahiro to come along with me. What use is he anyway? But then earlier out of no where he disappeared..

I was sure for a fact the little brat wasn't a ninja.. So how?..

For now I shake the confusing thought from my head. I gathered a few other Jashinists that were my level.

By the way Jashin mentioned it, these weren't ordinary people. The alarm didn't go off, so for them to get past the barrier without setting off the alarm, it could've meant they've deactivated the barrier somehow.

"So what's this about exactly, Hidan?" Kaori, a fellow woman Jashinist asked. Kaori wasn't exactly your typic girl.

She had distinctive green long hair that stopped to the center of her back. She had centre parted bangs that extended to her collar bone, but the rest of her hair was worn in a high pony tail at the moment. Her eyes were a cerulean blue. But it paired nicely with her hair color.

Her attitude on the other hand was something else. You'd think from her looks she was innocent, sweet, and respectful. But she was the total opposite.

Rude, foul mouthed, and quick to argue. Others say she was a perfect match for me. But I honestly don't see it. At times she does have her calm and thoughtful for others moments.

"Someone was able to get past the barrier without setting off the alarm. We're to go see about this matter. Possibly to kill them too" I explain.

"Oh? Well isn't that person very brave? They may have think they've passed through undetected, but what they don't know is that the barrier is connected to Lord Jashin's chakra.. He can sense any chakras near or in a-" her sentence was interjected when Kaoru groans.

"We already know this Kaori!" Kaoru, Kaori's twin brother exclaim. He pinches the bridge of his nose, shaking his head. He had the same green colored hair as Kaori. But his was freshly cut short at the end of his neck. He also had centre parted bangs that extended down to collar bone. He had the same cerulean colored eyes but they had a more dull look to it.

She completely ignores him, waving him off with a smirk. "Idiots" Ren. Basically the quiet one of the crowd uttered.

"So, whose the brat we're suppose to pick up?" Kaori questions, filing her nails.

"Tashiro," I answered. "Why do we need to get him exactly? Not like he has any powers whatsoever.. Or even a Jashinist" Kaori mumbled.

"Hell would I know. Lord Jashin says we should bring him with us, alright?" I huffed, shaking my head.

"Hidan sama!" A familiar voice says. Not even look where I was going I bumped into someone. No other than Tashiro himself.

My eyebrow lifts in wonder as I stare down at him. "How the hell?.. Nevermind. Come with me, We-"

"Need to investigate the barrier that's been somehow deactivated without the alarm going off or the persons being detected?" I didn't even have to finish my sentence when he interjected my sentence to finish it for me.

"Yeah.." I muttered, leading the way to the barrier. I stopped once we reached the invisible field of the barrier.

"Alright, we'll separate from here. Tahiro you're with me. Ren take east. Kaori and Kaoru take north" I ordered.

"Why are you always pairing me with him for crying out loud!" Kaori groans, massaging her temples.

"Do you have a problem with it? Otherwise you can head back south, not like I'd give a damn," I said, bleeping more foreign curse worse afterwards.

"Alright! You don't have to be a bitch about it.." She muttered quickly taking off and dragging Kaoru behind her before I could say anything.

I chuckle, shaking my head. "She's something else huh Hidan sama" Tahiro grins.

"More like a hand-full," I muttered. "Well she is the perfect match for you" Tashiro says. I ignore what he said, walking ahead. We begin on our search, looking around and asking villagers if they've seen any suspicious behavior.

So far, no ones noticed anything suspicious as they've said. But we still kept on the look out.

~Neji's POV~

"Neji, do you see anything?" Gai sensei asked through the radio we were given from Kakashi.

"No.. Not yet.. " I answer, still searching through the crowd of civilians with my Byakugan.

It was then I noticed a familiar red object, grey slick back hair, and that red clouded Akatsuki cloak that it was Misaki's brother Hidan.

He also had someone with him. I decided to follow after them. Hopefully they'd be going to where Misaki was.

Concealing your chakra took a great amount of chakra, and I couldn't conceal it for long.

"I've spotted Misaki's brother with someone else. I'm sure they know where she is" I say through the radio.

"Alright, careful Neji. Misaki's brother is an S-rank member and we don't exactly have knowledge on his abilities. Take precautions" Kakashi warns.

After what seemed like a while more, I stop concealing my chakra. I follow there every move through out the village, but so far, this wasn't getting anywhere.

But I decide to listen in on their little conversation they had going on. "Earlier when me and Misaki were on our way to Jashin's temple.. How the hell did you just disappear out of no where?" Hidan asked.

"Oh seems like I have some explaining to do huh" the boy next to him laugh nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"We'll you see.." He begins and came to a stop. Hidan did the same, wondering why he stopped.

Without turning his head much? His eyes traveled to where I was. I froze in place. Maybe he was looking in this area and not directly at me.

Right then, shurikens were thrown at me. I move my head to the side to dodge one of them and the other two hit the tree.

"Why are you throwing shurikens out of no where like an idiot- why do you even have shurikens!?" Hidan questions with anime white eyes.

"There." The boy points directly where I was. Hidan raises as eyebrow, looking to where the guy pointed.

"Show yourself, now" he demanded. "Hmph" I grunted lowly in defeat with a small smile in disappointment. I didn't think I'd be spotted so easily.

I jumped out from my hiding spot, landing a few feet away from Misaki's brother and this.. Person.

"You're!-" Hidan started as he stares at me with wide eyes. "You know this guy?" Asked the ravennete beside him.

He nodded slowly with a frown. "He's Misaki's boyfriend.."

~~}~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Quick update ;0;! And yeah

>|< Not Edited, please excuse the mistakes you'll see :l