Everything Truly Revealed

"When we thought things couldn't get worse. It did. I had no clue that Omide would take the reach to do something so.. Barbaric. I didn't understand anything until Omide explained it to me the following week."

Hidan and his family were once again summoned in Omide's lair. "You all will be greatly awarded for this as it all goes well. Believe me." Omide reassures with a faint smile. "This next task may be hard. But remember. This is not only for my great granddaughter. But to put you all to the test of endurance. Are you worthy enough? And just how much are you willing to sacrifice for me as the children of Yugakure." Omide began to speak seriously. "There's a couple I know who can't have children. For that reason, I got an idea. You will give up your newborn daughter for an adoption. To the couple that is."

"No way! What you've made us do.. That was already enough that has us traumatized! We sacrificed our friendship with Don and Clarissa. Took them away from their own children and they're even dead! Now you're asking us to sacrificing our not only newborn child but our first born daughter!" Hidan's mother was already on the verge of tears. Hidan's father held his wife closely trying his best to conceal his anger towards the situation they were in. There was a long silence besides Hidan's mother's suppressed cries and tension in the air.

"Is that all?.." Hidan questioned lowly. "I don't care about having a sibling. It would only slow me and my family down. Let's move on with the next task." This made everyone turn their eyes on Hidan in pure shock.

"Hidan! How could you think that! Let alone say that!" Hidan's father sternly spoke. Hidan's mother only covered her mouth to try and suppress her uncontrolled sobs.  Despite the words and the intense look Hidan had on his face. Hidan didn't mean it. He thought having a sibling would be troublesome. But just as Hideo and Jirusho were happy to have had a girl born into their family; Hidan felt that way too.

But for his goals, if that's what sacrificing meant to get there. He was going to do it. Omide let out a soft "Hmph" giving Hidan a surprised yet satisfying look. "This is what I like to see. I've yet to have this whole thing planned out, but I have a change of plans thanks to you, Hidan."

"Do not worry Kagamoto, Utsumi. Though you will not have your daughter, you will be able to visit her. Under the status as her Aunt and Uncle that is. But in return for giving away your daughter.." Omide snapped his fingers twice. Hidan and his parents turned their attention to where a door was being opened. Hideo along with Mina behind him with Misaki in her arms entered. Omide waited until they stood before him before he decided to resume speaking.

"My dear half kin, and.. Mina." Omide spoke with some discomfort towards the two. Mainly being because of Don's family bloodline being mixed in with his. Hideo glared immensely at Omide, and so did Mina. They both disliked him to an extent. He only flashed them a casual smile.

"Now, I don't think I've explained this to you two. But the whole point of this benefits Misaki. Not only that. But a test to you all. Don't you know the woman in our bloodline has been cursed? Disturbed? Aside from Clarissa's little surprise.. Don has only made it worse. I know you may be thinking this could've been carried out in a whole different way. But what I see fits works best." Omide explained.

"You really had to get these bastards to kill our parents?! You're only having others do your dirty work so you can sit back like you're the good guy, and yet you're just the asshole behind all this!" Hideo aruged. "Silence, Hideo!" Mina said sternly, shooting him a glare. Hideo quickly silenced himself looking away. Omide sighed shrugging. "Soon it wont be that way. You'll see." Omide says, crossing his legs in the throne he sat in.

"As I was saying." Omide began. "Misaki will be your daughters replacement." Omide says. "What?!" Mina, Hidan's mother Utsumi, and Hideo blurted out. "Clarissa and Don wouldn't want this!" Mina shouted, holding Misaki close to her chest. "How dare you all speak back towards me! If you keep letting those tongues of yours slip I'll kill you instantly!" Omide growled slamming his fist onto the arm of his cold stone throne.