To Love One

~Neji's POV~

I carried Misaki on my back as we walked back to Konoha.

"Neji, are you sure you don't want to hand Misaki over? You've been carrying her since we left Sunagakure" Gai sensei says.

I shook my head. "No. I'm fine" I replied. Tenten sighed. "Neji you're babying her too much"

"Well, she is unconscious, Tenten. It isn't exactly babying someone in the need of assistance"  I retorted.

It's been almost an hour now, and Konoah gates were finally coming into sight.

"Hm? What happened?" Misaki says as she rubbed her eyes. "You're awake now?"

I come to a stop gently putting her down.

"Can you walk properly?" I asked, which she responded with a nod.

"You hit a tree and blacked out. As usual" I said, answering her question.

"WHAT?! What do you mean as usual!?" She placed her hands on her hips as she frowned at me.

I smirked.

"Must I remind you of all the times you hit a tree?" I mocked her as I crossed my arms.

She pouts as she crosses her arms, looking away. "Whatever"

"Neji! Get on my back!" Lee says as he bent over.

I looked over at Gai sensei who had Kakashi sensei on his back. It looked so... Wrong..

"Forget it.." I answered.

Misaki laughed. "He would love to Lee! He's just denying his instinct to go along. Just swoop him up and go to the finish line! You might wanna hurry though.. Gai and Kaka sensei is beating you.." Misaki trailed off at the the end.

"Wait, what?" I said to Misaki. "Neji! We must do this! Forgive but I will show no mercy!!!" Lee says as he somehow puts me on his back.

"YOSHII!" Lee shouts as he dashed for the Konoha gates.

"MISAKI YOU WILL PAY! LEE QUIT IT!" I yell as my arms flail crazily.

What if I fly off his back....

"WOOH! Number one! Kakashi you see that!?" I heard Gai sensei say as we got near.

Lee came to a stop, and dropped me..

"Gai sensei I have made it! Second place!" Lee says.

"Oh?.. Well son you've got it all wrong.. I'm afraid you have not made second place! You have made...!" Gai sensei puts up three fingers.

"You have made third place! Kakashi has came in second" Gai sensei finishes.

"Oh man.. I must go three times as faster next time!" Lee clenches his fist, determined.

"Lee.. Don't do that again.." I warn as I stood up brushing my self off.

"Oh, sorry, Neji Kun" he apologized as he bowed.

The sound of laughter became closer and closer. For sure it was Misaki.

I grew an irk mark as I turn around facing Misaki.

She stopped in front of me, patting my shoulder as she holds her stomach laughing..

"Y-YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOURSELF HYUGA! HAHA! I THOUGHT FOR SURE YOU WERE GONNA FLY OFF!" Misaki bursts out laughing even louder as she fell to the ground, slamming her fist into the ground.

Was it really that funny?..

"Maybe she hit her head a little too hard.." Tenten spoke, awkwardly scratching the back of her head.