A Lead On Misaki

"How will we find a girl we don't have any information on whatsoever?" Aoba questioned. The air stood in silence for a few seconds. Neji sat there thinking long and hard. The name sounded very familiar to him.

Where did he hear the name from? It was eating him up inside at how much the name was familiar to him. "Neji?" Kakashi called snapping him out if his train of thought. Neji lifts his head up in attention. "You seem to know something about this situation, right?" Kakashi could tell that he had to know something by the way he was in deep thought. Neji nodded. "The name is familiar." Neji spoke.

He knew for sure it was someone Misaki told him about. But he didn't want to speak of her secrets and private life as she had him promise. Though everyone already by now knows who her brother is. And then that's when it came to him. "That's right." Neji muttered catching the adults attention.

"Atowaze Yuki." Neji spoke. The three sensei waited patiently for him to continue. "That day at the Chūnin exams. Two of Misaki's opponents know of her. The girl who fought Misaki was named Atowaze Yuki." Neji informed.

"I thought she died?!" Gai Sensei spoke in disbelief. Neji crossed his arms shaking his head silently. "Do you remember her appearance? The elements she uses?" Kakashi questioned. Neji nodded. "She was an Earth user. Her hair was golden brown. If I'm correct it was the same person that I encountered with a guy named Jashin." Gai sensei tapped his chin thinking for a moment before looking towards Kakashi with a serious expression.

"Neji, you'll be coming with me. Gai, Aoba split towards the east and west of the village. We'll see what we can find on both sides."

It wasn't long before everyone quickly scattered off in the direction they're suppose to go. Neji leaded Kakashi to the spot where he had encountered Yuki along with Jashin, Misaki, and Hidan.

"Could you remember her chakra signature when you see it?" Kakashi questioned, kneeling to the ground to feel the dirt with his bare hands.

"No."

Kakashi weaves a few hands signs, slamming his palm into the ground. When the cloud of smoke disappeared there stood Pakkun. "Yo." Pakkun greeted with an raised paw.

Kakashi scanned the sides of him. Quite asking an unannounced question. "The others are out on a different mission. As you can see I'm the only one who's available." as if reading Kakashi's mind, Pakkun answered.

"How will he be of help? We don't have an evidence or material to sniff her out." Neji brought to attention. Pakkun leaped in front of Neji sitting on hind.

"You forgot us dogs have a keen sense of smell. We don't need to just sniff material or solid evidence. I can smell several different scents that were previously in this area. Including yours and Misaki's." Pakkun explained.

"There were also three other presents here. Does one smell more feminine to you than the other signatures?" Kakashi questioned. Pakkun nodded.

Pakkun brought his snout to the ground, sniffing out the area. "This way." Pakkun quickly broke into a run and led the way, followed by Kakashi and Neji.

They stopped in an open field that had several Sakura trees. "I'm positive that's her." Pakkun point his paw in the direction a girl sat under a Sakura tree.

"Does she look familiar to the girl you mentioned about a few years ago?"

"I'm sure of it." Neji nodded. They approached the girl in no time.

"Are you Atowaze Yuki?" Kakashi queried. The golden brown haired girl look up, or down for Pakkun with dried streaks of tears down her cheeks.

"Who's asking?" She questioned back Kakashi's question. "You may not remember, but a few years ago you participated in the Chunin Exams at Konoha. You went against one of the nine rookie students, Misaki." Kakashi explained.