If You Had The Chance

I was taken to the hospital and got treated. Gladly they have healing nin here too! Otherwise i'd probably be done for.. Nukami suggested we rest up for a day before heading back to Konoha so we did. We were packing up now and heading to the gates of Shi No Machi.

Before we actually step foot out of the gates we look back at the town. "Thank you for helping keep Shi no Machi alive.. I couldn't have done it without you all help" Nukami thanks. We all send her a smile or grin. Well besides Neji.. Well he tried... He gave on of his stuck up smiles.. It's really weird when he tries to smile and grin though.. No offense to him though.

"Ha it's no problem! Next time you need help just call on Konoha-ttebayo!" Naruto gives her a thumbs up, grinning. She nods smiling. "Now that the spirit is sealed correctly we are safe. I don't think we'll be needing any help anymore.. It'd be best if Shi no Machi buildings are repaired now" Nukami says.

"Well we better get going dattebayo!" Naruto shouts, waving bye, turning around and walking away. We all give Nukami one last smile and wave before also turning around walking beside Naruto. "I can't wait to get home and eat at Ichirakus! Hora Misaki chan! Come with me-ttebayo?!" Naruto asked.

I giggle. "Gomenasai Naruto kun. But i'll be quite busy when we get to Konoha" I mention. "Doing what?" Neji asked, looking at me. "Well.. Things that doesn't concern neither of you!" I say, pointing at Neji, puffing out my cheeks.

Neji gives me a blank look, moving my hand away from him gently. "You didn't have to get offended..." Neji trails off. I look away. "Sorry" I apologize. "I will confess my love to Sakura chan! And she will fall for me without hesitation when I explain to her the dangerous mission and obstacles we've face! I will look like a hero in her beautiful emerald eyes" Lee anime cries, clenching his fists.

"No way! Sakura chan likes me! She says i'm hot, funny, cute, and heroic and I always come to her rescue dattebayo!" Naruto lies. I anime sweat drop. "That was a bold face lie..." I mutter. Neji chuckled with his eyes closed and arms crossed as we walk.

Lee hung his head low sulking. "That's alright! I will make Sakura chan fall for me! This will be a challenge, Naruto kun!" Lee assumed. "You're on!" Naruto says, giving a determined looked. Then they went back and forth about it.. I look towards Neji who was now looking down in deep thought.

"Hey Neji kun.." he didn't even look up at me. I then lightly tapped his should. "Neji" I call his name again. He soon snapped out of his trance looking at me. "What is it?" Neji asked. "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Nothing" Neji replied. I frown slightly. Lately I notice Neji really hasn't been the usual him.. Something's bothering him but he wont tell me. "Naruto, Lee me and Neji will fall back a little" I say out loud for them to hear.

They paid me no attention anyways but argued yet still walking. Me and Neji slowed down our pace. "Neji.. What's on your mind... Really?" I asked, looking up at him. He sighs looking up at the sky. "Remember after the Chunin Exams?.. You told me about your brother and your past.." Neji trailed off, waiting for my reply.

"Yeah.. What about it?" I query. "You said your goal was to be the strongest kunoichi and be a Jashinist duo with your brother.. That you're still aiming to train harder and see your brother... Let's say you think you're strong enough and your brother came for you.. You wouldn't leave would you?" Neji asked.

I stayed quiet for a while, looking at the trees. "Well.. He's my brother... I'd be really happy to see him after so long and wouldn't hesitate leaving with him-" Neji had grit his teeth, smacking through them while clenching his fists.

I then turn my attention back to the trees. "But i'm not sure anymore since i've made friends.. I've thought about it and it's gotten really hard to choose..." I trail off. "Even so, would you take the chance?" Neji asked. I could feel his stare onto me.

I look towards him. "If I had the chance? Well no not this time.. Because i'll always have another right?" I asked. "a-ah.." was all I got from him. I smile looking ahead of us. After a few hours we made it back to Konoha.

"The scroll?" Tsunade asked. I handed her the scroll. "Ah I see you didn't need backup after all.. Here's your share" Tsunade places each of our pay in front of us. "Thank you" We all say at the same time. Well besides Naruto.. 

"Money money money!! I can buy lots and lots of Ramen with this dattebayo!!" Naruto sings. I shake my head at Naruto smiling. We left out of the Hokages building, going our separate ways. "I'll see you later, Misaki" Neji says giving me one of his half smiles.

I give him a closed eye smile, nodding. "See you around, Neji kun" I utter before walking home. Well I better hurry and get these hair supplies to Sakura... I promise i'd help do her hair when I got back.. And I also don't want her SHANAROO... Sakura... Isn't very lady-ish....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Yeah!! The last chapter of Shi no Machi has ended! After how many chapters?... Who knows.. I obviously didn't keep up haha!... Ehem..

>|< I wonder.. Why did Neji bring that up...?

>|< Awwwe maybe Neji loves Misaki so so much!

>|< Hehe Genius Love...

>|< Um HALF Edited.. Yeah I know... I should've told you guys earlier.. Forgive mee!!

>|< Scanned. Auto Correct Style~

>|< Puurfect?..