All Aboard!

I yawn, stretching in bed, as I looked at the ceiling. I look beside me to see Neji peacefully sleeping. It was the most.. cutest sight ever! I giggle to myself as I got out of bed heading into the bathroom, to take a shower.

As I finished taking a shower and brushing my teeth. I was about to put on my clothes until Neji walked into the bathroom rubbing his eyes.....

"EYAAAAAAH!!! NEJI YOU BAKA! GET OUT! DON'T LOOK EITHER!" I yell as I threw near objects at him. His face flushed red. "M-Misaki! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in here- ITAI!" Neji yelled as he holds his head running out the bathroom.

I stifled a laugh. "Did you really have to throw a blow dryer at me?.." I heard him say on the other side of the door. I laugh. "Gomene, Neji kun. But you just don't walk in on people like that!" I shout. He sighed.

"My, my.. I said sorry. I didn't hear any water running or anything. I didn't think you were in the bathroom" Neji says. "Then what did you think I was doing?" I asked as I got dressed.

"Cooking?" Neji answered in an obvious way. I giggle, coming out the bathroom fully dressed. "Of course, Neji. Is that also a hint?" I query standing face to face to Neji. He smirked. "Maybe" He says, before entering the bathroom.

I smile shaking my head, walking downstairs to cook us breakfast.

As I got done making breakfast, and cleaning the dishes that I used to make breakfast, Neji came downstairs also dressed.

He sat at the table with me, grabbing a pair of chopsticks. "Itadakimasu" We both say, before eating. "Your cooking.. Isn't that bad.." Neji says, as if it surprised him.

"Eh? What's that suppose to mean?" I asked. Neji cocked an eyebrow at me. "Remember the day we had a picnic for a day out as Team Gai? Everyone had to cook something special for everyone.. And well, Misaki... " Neji trailed off.

"Let's just say, your skills improved compared to back then.." Neji finished, before continuing to eat. I squint my eyes at him before looking away. "Hmph! Says the one who had Hinata to cook his food for him" I spoke.

Neji stopped eating as he looked at me with wide eyes. I smirk. "Yep, thought I didn't knew about it huh?" I chuckled.

"Do you even know how to cook, Neji?" I asked in a challenging way. Neji cleared his throat after swallowing down his food.

"Why, yes I do. Misaki.. Hinata just volunteered to help.." Neji trailed off. I smirked an amused one as I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms.

"Right. I'm sure she did" I said sarcastically. "Ok, how about this" Neji started off.

"Your birthday is in two days from now. I'll cook you a meal and take you out anywhere you want to go. If the meal doesn't turn out to please your taste bugs, then you can throw together the worst meal you could ever make and I'll eat it" Neji offered, crossing his arms smirking.

My smirk grew wider as I leaned over the table eyeing Neji. "Ohoho, you're going with that game huh? It's a deal indeed. Just know that if you lose, you're gonna be tasting a meal so horrible you won't be able to eat anything else without thinking about it!"

"So you better be practicing up a storm Hyūga! Because I'll make you eat every last bit of it if you lose" I finished laughing as I grabbed his and my empty plate of breakfast.

"I don't think losing would be an option in my position.. I do look forward to taking you out" Neji spoke as he walked towards me with that smirk. Still stuck on his face.

"We'll see" I grinned. "Hmph" was all Neji said. There was a quiet moment for a while as me and Neji stared at each other silently.

There was a knock at the door breaking the silence.