Arrival In Okiyasa

Neji and Saraki has been at it for a while now. It started off with arguing, an eye staring contest, challenging, and now bragging as they smirked mischievously.

"Me and Misaki has known each other for quite a decade now. Don't bother trying to get to know her. It's just a mission. We'll see you then we'll leave you" Neji chuckled as he smirked.

"Hmph, is that so Neji? You do know, the new guys are always the ones who steals the other guys girl off their hands. I mean I wouldn't blame them. We are pretty hot" Saraki had flashed a sparkling grin.

"Neji, that's so mean! That's not true" Tenten says as she shook her head. Neji looks towards Tenten with an raised eyebrow.

"Name a mission we ever went on, meeting someone who would be somewhat apart of the mission, and as we left, we saw them again. Name at least one" Neji says.

Tenten thought about it for a while. "Oh... Now that I think about it.. That's sorta true actually.." Tenten mumbled.

Lee nodded. "It's a shame. Remember that time we went on a mission and met old lady Kiko chan, who lived close by the village by the outskirts?" Lee asked.

We all nodded. "She wanted us to stop by soon whenever we could.. And now that I think about it, with all the free time we had, we never went to visit her..." Lee trailed off.

"Or the time with that dragon master guy..." Tenten says.

"Or the old guy who made weird ninja tools.." I added. "Oh yeah him too him" Lee says and Tenten nods in agreement.

"Exactly" Neji deadpanned. "You guys are rude.." Saraki says. "We are not!! We are very polite Saraki kun! I'm sure we just forgot.. Everyone forgets something but of course that isn't an excuse! Team Gai will visit everyone on the missions we saw, one day!" Lee says as he clenches his fists in a determined way.

Tenten sighed. "That's a lot of people Lee.." Tenten trailed off. "Exactly" I agreed.

"Point proven" Neji smirked as he looks towards Saraki. "We'll see. I could always pay her a visit, right Misaki" Saraki smirked as he looks towards me.

"I have no interest in you" I spoke bluntly. Though I did find him attractive. Saraki anime fell and Neji chuckled.

"Um.. Where's Gai sensei?" I asked as I noticed he wasn't around with us. "Oh. I think he's talking to my father. That's where I last saw him" Saraki informs.

"His poor father.." Tenten says. I nodded in agreement. "Well, the food is done. You guys can help yourselves to as much as you'd like" Saraki says as he smiled.

"Ah! Great! I am starving" Lee says as he already started to prepare his plate.

"I'll go get Gai sensei" I said as I got up,
Walking to the rear of the ship where Gai sensei and Saraki father was most likely steering the boat.

"Gai sensei! Come and eat" I say as I walked in. Only to see such a disturbing scene...

Gai sensei and Sasaki's father were doing squats with there arms leveled out in front of them.

It was awkward and.. Quite something to see.. "Ohoho! Misaki! What brings you here?! Come join us in this youthful exercise!" Gai sensei says as he continues to do those weird squats.

He grinned showing his bright sparkling teeth, with a slight glimmer in his eyes.

"Ah.. I think I'll pass.. But dinner is ready..." I said as I awkwardly left out the room.

We sat around in a circle as we eat. Gai sensei an Sasaki's father decided to finally join us, sitting between us.

"Mm this smells delicious" Sasaki's father says as he sniffed the food from his plate. "Ah! Aren't my meals always!?" Saraki asked in an excited way.