Retrieving Sasuke

[Hiya everyone! Arigato soo much for supporting this story! You guys are truly awesome! But.. Misaki finally tells Neji her feelings! Or is that just half of it? Heh! I can't say dattebayo! This chapter is dedicated to:

7Cloudy7

Yoshi lets get this goin'! ]

I sat in a chair by Lee's bed feeding him dangos and Sushi. "Arigato Misaki chan" Lee thanked me blushing. I giggled. "It's no problem" I replied. Lee then looked down with a frown. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Lee clenched his fists. "That Garra guy..." Lee trailed off. "I wasn't strong enough.." he sulked. "Lee.." I softly spoke. He looked up at me with disappointment in his eyes. "The Flame Of Youth is what Gai sensei taught us. To never give up no matter what. If you didn't accomplish something you desired to" I stopped, looking at him with determination, smiling.

"Get stronger than you were before" When those words came out my mouth, Lee eyes widened. He smiled, loosening his fists. "You're right Misaki chan! I'll get stronger than I was before! I won't let this injury stop me!" I smiled at how fast Lee got pumped up.

"Yoshi that's the Lee kun I know! Our flame of youth never dies!" I say fist pumping the air. "Well, I have to get going Lee! I have some other people to meet with" I say, waving at him before leaving.

I suppose you're wondering whom I'm going to see. If it makes you any better.. It's Sasuke. Sasuke yesterday, I found out he went after his brother where Naruto was at and a fight went down. I heard he's gotten injured so I thought I'd pay him a visit.

I walked down the halls of the hospital, searching for Sasuke's room. Once I found it, it was already open so I went in. "Konnichiwa Duck Bu- eh?" I mumbled looking at broken pieces of a plate on the floor.

I then heard a loud boom sound from above. I ran up to the roof to see what it was. I saw two giant dents in the water tanks. I look over between Naruto and Sasuke. By the looks of it I could tell they were fighting. I look over at Kakashi who looked.. Emotionless.

Naruto walked towards Sakura. "Next time don't get in the way" I heard him say before walking past her. My eyes went wide when he said that. Tears slipped out of Sakura eyes as she was shocked by what he said. I couldn't blame her. I was shocked too.

"Sakura.." I stated. She looked at me with sadness. "Lets get going..." I trailed off. She nodded following me. We walked past restaurants and shops in silence. "I couldn't do anything..." she murmured. "Huh?" I sighed. "Sakura.. It's alright. Don't blame yourself for that. You did what you could, and what makes you a good comrade. At least you tried to stop them" i say, hoping it cheer her up.

She nodded, wiping the tears that threatened to fall again. I smiled wrapping my arm around her pulling her into a hug. "Sakura go home and get some rest" I ordered. She nodded, walking the path to her house and I followed. She stopped looking at me puzzled.

"Misaki chan.. Why are you following me?" she asked, confused. I anime sweat drop. 'Isn't it obvious Sakura?' "I'm walking you home. Why else would I follow you?" I giggled. She smiled, looking down. Once we were at her house, I went to the Hokages office.

Heheh did I mention we got a Hokage now?! The best part is the Hokage is a woman! I grinned knocking on the door to her office. I got there fast didn't I?.. "Come in" her strong voice greeted.

I opened the door walking in, shutting it behind me. I stood in the center bowing. Just being respectful. "Yes?" she asked, waiting for my answer. "I wanted to ask for a mission. Are any available?" I asked. She looked through some papers scanning through them. "So far as I know.. No. Not the level you are but I have a D rank mission a-" I cut her off waving my hands. "N-No no it's okay! Thank you Lady Hokage!" I say before trying to hurry out her office. I. Hate. D rank. Missions..

I went home laying down in my bed thinking. I didn't go to see Neji because.. Yesterday.. I was kinda nervous to face him. TenTen? Never visited her once. It's basically one of those days when you're bored and don't have anything to do. So, nothing else seems to be done for today so I'll rest.

~Next Morning~

I did my morning routine, going out to eat at Ichiraku's ramen. I was eating peacefully until TenTen's loud mouth interrupted it. "MISAKI!!!" TenTen yelled. I rolled my eyes covering my ears. "Yes, TenTen?!" I asked annoyed.

"Sasuke left the village and Hokage sama has sent Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Choji and Kiba to retrieve him!" She informed. "NANI?! NEJI TOO?! WHY WASN'T I SENT?!" I yelled mad. I paid for the ramen walking with TenTen. "Hokage sama didn't send any of the girls. She doesn't plan to either. Naruto and the squad already left" TenTen informed again.

I Tch'ed going to find Sakura. I saw her leaving the Hokages office. I ran up to her calling her name. "Misaki chan..?" Sakura mumbled. "Sakura! What's this about Sasuke leaving the village?!" I yelled, asking. She looked down. I knew she felt like crying. "I couldn't do anything Again.. I tried to stop him but.. He wouldn't listen to me!" she cried rubbing her eyes.

I pulled her in a hug, rubbing her back. "Don't worry Naruto and the others will bring him back" I murmured in her ear. If only I went.. Wouldn't I be some help? Wouldn't I be able to change Sasuke's mind since me and his brother are in the same organization?

I sighed looking down. 'This isn't just some regular guy Naruto, Neji, and the others are facing. This is Orochimaru and his subordinates were talking about...'

~Neji's POV~

I coughed up blood as I was stabbed through the stomach by the enemy with this weird thing he made from him mouth. There was a rope attached to it. I got an idea sliding my hand up the rope inserting Jūken into it.

Once I heard a yelped from the enemy I knew he got hit by it. I made my way over to where he was hiding at and found him laying on the ground. "What happened?.." he trailed off puzzled. "I hit you with Jūken.. Your life ends here" I say. "You brat.. Why try to hard to save him! He will be taken into the hands of Orochimaru! You can't save him! It's his destiny! You can't change that!" he yelled, dying slowly.

I fell the ground also. Exhausted from much chakra use, injured badly, not to mention I'm drained. "No.. Destiny can be changed.. Naruto.. He taught me something about destiny.. That it can be changed and you don't live with it forever. That you put your life down on the line for your friends and family. That is what Uzumaki Naruto taught me. He will be able to bring Uchiha Sasuke back.. I believe in him." I trailed off.

"Damn you.." the enemy curse before his eyes went wide. That was the end of his life. My eyes began to get heavy. I'm sure I lost a lot of blood. I didn't know if this was the end of my life also or not.. ''I hope this isn't where I end.. I never got to tell Misaki how I feel about her..." I murmured. I remembered the moment we had two days ago when she told me how she felt about me.

Her warm body against mine.. I smiled before my eyes shut close. Leaving me in complete darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Here it is! I hope you enjoyed it! It would've been longer but.. I didn't feel like going back to watch the episode and plus I needed to catch upon Shippuden.. When I tell you I'm behind.. I AM BEHIND! Only on ep. 164....

I know.. Long story.. But!

>|< Edited.

>|< Neji didn't get to tell Misaki how he felt for her!!!! >:(

>|< Hope you enjoyed. Ja ne un!

Bye!!!~