숸 넷

Hoseok

I buttoned my shirt and tugged it into my pants, making sure that it looks presentable enough and not wrinkly and ugly. Park JiMin walks past my bedroom and he stares at me through the mirror. "Hyung, where are you going on a weekend?"

I haven't told any of the members that I am attending a wedding and I thought that I had told everyone in our group chat that I am not available to hang out today, but it seems that no one actually read my message and Park JiMin is clearly one of them. "I am going to a wedding, it is one of Wendy's university classmates and I am going as her plus one," I told him. "Why?" I asked him.

"I was just asking because you don't wear a suit on a random weekend and stay at home. So it is one of Wendy's classmates huh? Is it a guy or a girl?" He asked me and I turned to look at him with a confused look on my face.

"Why are you so curious? Are you going to a wedding as well?" He shook his head. "I will be back by evening, if not I will just message you guys that I am not coming back that early," I told him and I put on my suit and got out of my room. "See you later."

I left the apartment that all 7 of us shared and I made my way to pick up my girlfriend, she didn't want to attend the wedding at first and I was the one who persuaded her to do that. It isn't one of her friend's wedding that she refused to attend, it is the wedding of the person that she used to have a crush on and they have some bad blood in between them because of Jung SooJung.

Wendy didn't want to revisit that part of her life and she has been avoiding it for the longest time, not talking to Jung SooJung whenever they are at work unless it is for a scene, they have no choice but to talk to each other. But she can't let go of that tiny part of her life if she doesn't face it head-on and say goodbye to that part of her life, she will never be able to forget that hurtful part of her past.

So I told her that we would attend the wedding as a couple and she would go and have a talk with her classmate to close that chapter and everything will turn out fine, as for Jung SooJung, I don't know how much Wendy hates her but that can wait. As long as she gets rid of one bad thing at one time, she will be happy again and she will not spend her time being upset at all the things that happened to her in the past.

I arrived at her apartment building and gave her a text telling her that I am downstairs and she replied immediately, telling me that she would come right away. She appeared in a lovely pink dress and it complimented my outfit really well, and she really looked adorable in it. She had some makeup on as well and she is so beautiful, I mean that she is a natural beauty and I didn't expect her to look even more attractive with makeup on. The makeup that she wears for her character is one thing but the makeup that she puts on herself puts more impact and I am terribly affected by it that I couldn't stop staring at her ever since I laid eyes on her.

"Stop staring! Or I will get embarrassed." She told me as she got into the car and fastened the seatbelt.

"Is it just me or you are the actual goddess that descended from the sky just to attend today's wedding?" I asked her and she hit me on my chest playfully.

"I am not that pretty, you are just saying that because you are dating me." She said that to me and I kissed her on the cheek.

"You are always that beautiful ever since the first time I saw you at the museum, but now you charmed me even more. How can you look even more adorable?" I took a sniff of her scent. "And you smell really nice as well, I can't stop smelling you."

She pushed me away and she cleared her throat. "Stop, we will be late if you don't start the car. I don't want to look awkward being the last person to arrive at the wedding."

"I don't mind though, at least everyone will take a look at the two of us and think that we are the best couple ever." I started the engine and we drove off to the wedding venue that is located nearly 30 minutes away from here.

It is a tiny church and it is really a lovely place and it is the one place that celebrities have chosen to hold their small weddings at in the recent year's thanks to a lovely wedding planner who talked about this place in one of her interviews, she is also known as Kim NamJoon's girlfriend and soon to be a wife if he ever proposes to her in the future. And Wendy's past crush is a model and he has invited reporters and the media to publicise their wedding and it would be live-streamed on social media we well, I don't know if he is being an attention seeker or something but a wedding is supposed to be an event which only involves you and the bride and you will make a promise to each other to take care of one another until one of them passes away but it has evolved into some huge event that costs a lot of money and it sometimes would take years to plan that perfect wedding but only a few of them would end up together for a lifetime.

If I have the chance to plan my wedding the way I want, I would prefer to hold it at home where the two of us make a promise to each other and we don't need to tell everyone as well, it would be a simple event and it should be like that. I held up Wendy's hand and kissed it, it would be like that for both of us.