쉰 하나

Wendy

"Take a chair and sit down, you are making yourself tired by standing up," I told Bae Yeongwon when I walked past her station, I am not acting today and I am on set as the scriptwriter, I have not been resting on set and not acting for once and I am so happy about it.

I get to be myself and I am allowed to do whatever I want before getting judged by other people, I have the authority to make important decisions in the whole production and no one can't say anything about it. One is making sure that I take good care of my crew and Bae Yeongwon is part of the crew, I am not treating her differently just because she is my friend and the very fiancee of the director Kim SeokJin.

"I am fine, don't worry so much about me." She told me, still doing work and not taking a break like how all pregnant women should do, I just don't know how she is able to report to work as if nothing happened and she still talks to her husband as if the baby in her womb didn't exist at all.

"You have to take a break, the baby--" She shushed me with her finger over her lip. "Shut up, have you forgotten what did you promise me not to do or say?"

Mention anything about the baby and I will be dead, she told me multiple times even before I went home with HoSeok last night. I have made a grave mistake but luckily no one else was around when I spoke about the baby, I will be killed off by Bae Yeongwon if I ever blurt out everything that concerns about her unborn baby.

"Fine, I will not talk about that but you really need to rest. It is not like you have a lot of work to do as a hairstylist, you only have Jung SooJung to style today and you are free for the rest of the time when they are filming her scenes." I told her. "You have all the time to rest and enjoy your time here."

"I do but I need to work and I have to act as if I am not pregnant so that Director Kim doesn't suspect a thing about my pregnancy." She finally took a seat and instructed me to sit down with her, I couldn't say no and I had all the time to do whatever I want to. "Do you know what SeokJin thinks of me? He thinks that I don't love him as much just because I am not speaking to him as often, I don't even hug him whenever he wants to because that would be really obvious that I have a little baby bump there." She rubs her belly to show me the actual size of her belly, it is not huge to tell that she is pregnant but it has a tiny bump that could reveal everything as soon as you touch her belly.

"Did he tell you that himself?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I can see all of that on his face, he shows all of his emotions on his face and that is going to be a bad thing. He is going to tell everyone that I am ignoring him before the wedding and I am being the bad guy in here when I am just trying my hardest to hide the fact that I have a baby inside of me." She sighed deeply. "I didn't know that it would be such a complicated situation because what I tried to do."

"Then what should we do?" If she is under stress, I should be the one who helps her get rid of that stress because I am her friend and one of the only people who knows her little white lie.

"There is HoSeok, right? He can persuade SeokJin that there is nothing bad between the two of us and I am just having a bad day at work." She looked at me. "You're meeting him tonight right? Make sure to tell him that so that Kim SeokJin wouldn't be upset anymore, he needs to be in his highest spirits at the wedding to be able to handle the news of my pregnancy." She held my hands and squeezed it.

"Alright, I will do that," I told her and we hugged each other, I am so glad that the couple will be having a baby together even before the wedding and I can't help but to tell Yeongwon that it is okay telling her fiance that they are having a baby together at this point but I will respect her wishes if she doesn't want to tell it to everyone before the wedding.

"Do what?" I heard SeokJin's voice and I jumped up in fright, he was just behind me and we were talking about him the entire time. "Is there anything wrong?"

"There is nothing wrong, babe. Are you tired or you need some coffee to wake you up?" Yeongwon asked him to change the topic, if we don't do that, he will keep talking about the previous topic and he will know everything in a moment.

"I drank some earlier, do you need some coffee? I can make it for you even though a director isn't supposed to make his own coffee, let alone making coffee for a hairstylist but I don't care because I want to pamper my wife to be before she gets married to me."

"You are being cheesy, go get my coffee and get back to set." She chased her fiance away and I looked at her wide-eyed. "What are you looking at?"

"Did you guys made up with each other just like that? Wasn't he upset that you were ignoring him for the past few days?"

"He was until I mentioned the part that I want him to make some coffee for me, he wants to do things for me and I gave the stuff to do. He is now happy because of that and the part where he was upset is now solved." She gave a satisfactory smile. "And now we focus on keeping the secret a secret because that is how marriages work and you will be able to experience that if you did marry Jung HoSeok in the future."