Confessions pt. 3

So umm hiiiii i was supposed update yesterday but something came up don't worry I'll double update today😭😭😭😭

♤♤♤Tanaka Ryuunosuke♤♤♤

"Everything's ready, Ryuu

"Everything's ready, Ryuu." Noya-san grinned and gave me a thumbs up. I gave him one too.

"Thanks!"

"No problem!!" And then he started crying. "I'm just so proud that you've decided to tell her what you feel!! You've become a true man."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down, but my heartbeat is saying otherwise.

Tonight, I plan to confess to the woman I like. And I plan to serenade her. I actually put my pride as a man aside and asked Saeko-neesan what type of confession women would like.

And she suggested this. I hope this one really works. But then again, it still wouldn't work out if she doesn't feel the same.

I gathered everyone so that they could play the instruments and sing the song for me. I already know that I'm not that good of a singer. But still, I'll try to sing some parts of the song to show Y/N that I'm serious.

I rubbed my hands since it gets a bit chilly at night.

I felt Suga-san pat my back. "This will be a success!! I just know it!!!"

"Yes, she will love this. She likes surprises." Daichi-san said.

"Since everything is set, why don't you tell her to look out her window?" Asahi-san suggested. And then he pointed at Kageyama who was about to hit Hinata with a guitar. "Before those two becomes too rowdy."

"Okay!! I'll do it!!"

I took a few small stones from the ground and threw them at her window. After a few tries, she finally opened her window to see what's up.

"Wha--"

Yeah you!
Yeah you!

Tsukishima started plucking his electric guitar. Honestly, I also don't know how I managed to get him here and make him play the guitar. Meanwhile else clapped their hands to the beat.

"Guys, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Y/N looked very confused.

I used to wanna be
Living like there's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind