Living with Sugawara Koushi

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

Ps. I suggest y'all listen to Omae wa mo Shindaeru Duet while reading this. I was listening to that while typing this and maybe I enjoyed writing this a lil bit too much.

♤♤♤

So I decided to live with Su-ga-wa-ra Kou-shiiiiii~

"Sugawara-san!" I shouted his name. "Sugawara-san!"

"What is it, Y/N?" He asked with a refreshing smile. Ah, there's that smile. He really is Mr. Refreshing, hands down.

"Nothing! I just like saying your name, Sugawara-san." I said while grinning from ear to ear. He just laughed and messed my hair like a mother would do. I giggled like a child. "Su-ga-wa-ra."

His cheeks burned and he quickly averted his eyes.

We were walking home and let's just say I enjoy Sugawara's company so much. Maybe a little too much. I feel like a kid when I'm around him.

"A-Aren't you being a bit too hyper, Y/N?" He told me.

Then I looked at him with a teasing smile. "Eh? But I really like you!!!"

His face went bright red and he covered half his face as he cleared his throat. "You mean as a friend right? I like you too..."

His face grew redder and redder by the minute. Then I laughed out loud.

"Aaaa Y/N, you're just making fun of me just now weren't you?" He whined and covered his face in embarrassment. "People might misunderstand, you know?"

"But I'm just a child, Sugawara-san." I said in a muffled voice.

"You are not a child, Y/N." He just sighed and face-palmed. Then he held my hand. He felt like he's watching over a child in a teen's body. "Let's go home. Behave."

"Roger!" I said with a salute. Meanwhile he had a small smile on his lips.

When we arrived, he told me to make myself comfortable. "Feel at home, Y/N." Then he wore an apron. "I'll just cook dinner for us."

"Okay, Su-ga-wa-ra~"

"Seriously... You really won't stop calling me like that?"

"Nope----!!!" I was cut off when he tickled me on the sofa. "AAAAAHHHHH SUGAWARA-SAN STOOOOPPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOOO!! NOT THERE----HAHAHA!!!" He was laughing while tickling me for straight 5 minutes. "L-LET ME BREATH, KOUSHIIII."

Then he finally stopped and let me go. "C-Call me Koushi, instead." He said and covered half of his face with his hand. Okay, but why is he embarrassed?

"Okay, Su-ga----" He shot me a glare, making me laugh. I made a peace sign and corrected myself. "----Koushi."

"Hm, I like that better." He said and run his hands through his hair. Then he quickly disappeared to the kitchen.

I just stood there, staring at the wall. Did he just----

I entertained myself by turning on the TV and changed the channel to Animax. Hmmm, let's see...

"Oh! Attack on Titan is on!!" I exclaimed excitedly.

About half an hour later...

"Y/N! Dinner is ready!" Sugawara shouted but I was too engrossed in watching Levi fight the titans to hear him call. "Y/N?"

"Woahh, Levi is so coollll." I said.

"Y/N!!" Sugawara shouted in my ear making me jump in my seat, surprised.

See You Later || HAIKYUU!! Karasuno x Reader [One-Shots]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara