Weekends with Hinata

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

♤♤♤

I'm so bored.

Like bored BORED.

What should I do.

I'm scrolling through my contacts since I wanna talk to someone.

Then someone sent me a text message.

From: Shoyo☀️

Y/N!!!!

What are you doing??

Are you busy???

Ahhh!!!! He's so adorableeee. Currently screaming on the inside.

It's like I can here his high-pitched voice through his messages.

To: Shoyo☀️

Noooo

I'm actually so boreddddd

Why'd you ask?

As soon as I sent that, I laid on the couch with my head hanging upside down and my feet dangling on the back of the sofa. My phone almost fell on my face.

From: Shoyo☀️

Do you want to come over????

Actually

I'm baby-sitting Natsu right now

My mom's not home

I suddenly got up from the sofa but totally forgot about my position and fell, hitting the back of my headn in the process.

"FUDGE THAT HURTTTTT."

I reached for my phone and immediately texted back.

To: Shoyo☀️

Yeh sure! I'll come over!!!!

I quickly dressed in more decent clothes. And went to comb my hair which looked like a bird's nest.

Just after I grab my keys and phone, my doorbell rang.

I went to open the door. Imagine my surprise when I saw Hinata and Natsu. Hinata is carrying her and she's playing with his hair.

"Wait, Shoyo? I thought I was the one coming over?" I asked in a confused manner.

"Pretty sis Y/N!!!" Natsu exclaimed cheerfully when she finally noticed my presence and reached her arms to me. Does she want me to carry her?

"Hi, Natsu!!!" I greeted her and got her from Hinata. Now I'm the one carrying her. She wrapped her arms around my head and kissed my cheek which made me chuckle at her cuteness.

"You smell good!!!" She commented.

"You're still coming over. I just wanted to pick you up." Hinata said, scratching the back of his head.

"That's so sweet of you, Shoyo. Shall we go now?"

"Okay, but are you okay with carrying Natsu? Isn't she heavy?"

"No it's okay." I said and shook my head. Then squeezed Natsu's cheeks. "Besides, who wouldn't want to carry such a cute child, right Natsu-chan?"

She giggled and stick her tongue out at Hinata.

We were on our way to his house when we passed by a park with a small playground.

"Down! Down! I wanna play!!" Natsu shouted. I chuckled and put her down. She immediately ran towards the swing.