Doing TikTok with them pt. 2

yOU GUYS I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG😭😭😭😭 I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL😭😭 IT WAS MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY.

♤♤♤

"I want your love and all your lover's revenge~ You and me could write a bad romance~" I smacked my mouth when I sang that specific song for the nth time again, today. This song has been going on and on inside my head and it won't stop playing!! Aaaaahhhh I'm going crazy!!

Now I wonder if the boys also knew of the song since it's pretty old.

I snapped your fingers when I thought of an idea. This song has been real popular nowadays, and it's trending in TikTok. Maybe I should film myself sing the "I want your love and all your lover's revenge~ You and me could write a bad romance~" and let them sing the high pitched part.

I cheerfully skipped on my way to the school gym where they're currently practicing.

♤♤♤

The moment you opened the door, you started singing. Yeah, you're that thick-faced since you're already close with them.

"I want your love and all your lover's revenge~ You and me could write a bad romance~"

Hinata gasped and shouted, "I KNOW THIS SONG!!!"

As well as Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Sugawara. Tsukihima also knew the song of course, but he knew better to just zip his mouth. On the other hand, Kageyama, Daichi, and Asahi don't have a single clue on what's going on.

It became real chaotic when Hinata, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Sugawara sang the high-pitch part of the song.

You almost fell to the floor in laughter when Tanaka and Nishinoya's voice cracked, but they still continued singing with ✨p a s s i o n✨.

Meanwhile, Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Sugawara were literally divas. They hit the notes perfectly, and even harmonized. What the hell.

"Caught in a bad romance~" You sang with them. You clapped your hands in joy and punched the boys playfully. "You guys are singers!! What in the world are you doing here?! I'm a fan!!"

And then you glared at Tsukishima. "I literally heard you listening to this song yesterday."

He rolled his eyes. "So? I'm not obligated to sing."

"And I wanted to hear you sing..." You mumbled and pouted, crossing your arms.

"...not a chance." He pushed his glasses. "How about you? You didn't sing that part."

He just actually wanted to hear you sing that part too.

"That's because I wanted to know if y'all know the song." You grinned and showed them your phone. "I took a video."

"But seriously, Kageyama?? You don't know this song???" Hinata asked him.

"Should I know this song?"

"It was really popular!!"

"Well, it's not popular enough for me to know it!!"

"...but what songs do you listen to, Kageyama??"

"..."

"yOU DON'T????"

"I have the right to not answer that question."

"kAGEYAMA---"

You massaged your temple and separated the two away from each other since they look like kids who were just about to pick on a fight. And over a SONG. "Alright, I think that's enough."