Living with Azumane Asahi

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

♤♤♤

So I decided to live with Volleyball Jesus Asahi.

"Bye everyone! See you all again tomorrow!" I said as I waved my hands at the team. Meanwhile I looked over to Asahi and saw him waving his hands timidly. So I held his arm and waved it over his head. "Come on, Asahi-san. Why are you so shyyy~"

He just forced a smile and said, "Shall we go home?"

I nodded enthusiastically and he just smiled. As we walked home, we talked about how it's already his last year in Karasuno and how he'll miss everyone and playing volleyball with them. And to be honest, I was crying deep inside. I MEAN COME ON!!!! WE ALL KNOW THEY GRADUATED IN THE MANGA----

A big scary dog suddenly got out of its leash and growled at us.

"FUCKAKSHAJSBAJABSBAB!!!!" I screamed. Meanwhile Asahi hid behind me, trembling. Though with that body of his, I don't exactly know if that's even hiding. Oh my jesus. "Asahi-san. On the count of three... 1..." I took one step backwards. "2..." I took another step backwards. "3!!! RUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!" I screamed, grabbing Asahi's hand and we ran as fast as we could. "ASAHI-SAN!!!! TELL ME THE DIRECTIONS TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!"

He shouted the directions while we were still being chased by the dog.

"We're here!!!" He shouted when we reached to the gate of his house. The gate was not that high, but I figured it was high enough that if we jumped, the dog won't be able to chase us anymore.

"JUMP, ASAHI-SAN!!!!" The both of us jumped, while I'm still holding his hand.

He got over the other side of the gate first, crashing with his back on the ground. Then I followed, our bodies colliding. I was on all fours with me on top of him. But I didn't pay any attention to our position. Instead, I leaned on his chest while catching my breath, slightly wheezing. We stayed silent, not saying a single word, still out of breath.

The dog still kept on barking, but after some time, he walked away.

When we were finally able to breath normally again, I rolled over, lying beside him.

We were both just cooling down while staring at the sky turning orange because of the sunset.

"That..." I started.

"Was..." He continued.

"...So scary." We both said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Man, I'm hungry." I said a gathered all the energy left in my body to sit down. Then I looked down to Asahi who was still lying down. "How about you, big guy?"

I couldn't tell if he blushed or is it just because he was tired from the run we did earlier. Either way, he looked a bit flustered.

"You alright, Asahi-san?" I asked, slightly frowning.

"Y-Yeah, I'm just hungry too, that's all." He laughed awkwardly and let go of my hand that I didn't realize he was still holding. Then he stood up and brushed the dirt off his clothes. Then he lent me a hand, helping me get back on my feet.

After getting the dirt off my clothes, we both went inside his house.

I noticed Asahi wearing an apron from the corner of my eyes. So I walked to him and helped him tie his apron from his back. "T-Thank you, Y/N."

"You're going to cook, Asahi?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Do you want to help?" He asked with a kind smile.