Doing TikTok with Them

These days, I keep fussing over this app called TikTok. I was fascinated by the dances in specific.

Then a brilliant idea popped into my mind and quickly dashed to the school gym.

"Hey guys~!" I greeted with a smile reaching my ears.

"Oh no." Suga commented. "By that grin on her lips, I'm guessing she's up to no good and I suggest we make a run for it."

"But I haven't done anything yeeeettttt." I whined and pouted at him, waving my arms above my head. "By the way, are you guys busy or some sort?"

Daichi thought for a few seconds then shook his head. "I guess we could use a break."

"That's great!!!" I jumped and showed them the TikTok video I wanted them to dance to.

If you're wondering, it's the Say So Japanese version by Rainych (i LOVE her). Where the person dancing in the video is dancing like a volleyball player recieving, blocking, etc.

"What's that Y/N?" Hinata asked.

"TikTok! Wanna try learning the dance? I have already memorized the dance steps. Though I'm not sure if I'm a good dancer." I told him while looking away and smiling sheepishly. Then he started chanting and pushing me to dance. "I'll only dance if all of you dance with me."

"Okay then!" Then he started bugging Kageyama. "Oi, Kageyama!!! Y/N says she would only dance if we dance along with her. Do you know how to dance?"

Kageyama glared at him and said, "I don't have a reason to learn how to dance."

"Now you do!!" I chirped and showed him the video. "It's easy for volleyball players like you, you know."

Then he started glaring at the person dancing in the video, but really, he's just trying to study the steps. "He's doing it wrong."

"Doing what wrong?" My forehead creased.

"When you receive, you're supposed to bend a little more and that block would have any spiked ball through." He stated which left my mouth agape.

"Wow, Tobio. You really are a perfectionist." I said while looking at him teasingly. He had a tint of pink on his cheeks then looked away.

Noya and Tanaka then started to peek over both my shoulders, their faces a bit close to mine.

"Oh, a dance?" Noya said then started imitating the person dancing in the video. "Am I doing it?"

I clapped in joy because he looked so cute.

"Nishinoya! You're a natural. I didn't know you could dance." Asahi commented and patted Noya on the shoulder. Noya just grinned.

Meanwhile Tanaka tried dancing too. KEYWORD: tried.

I was THAT close to losing my shit but thankfully he stopped when Tsukishima snickered.

"What kind of ritual are you doing, Tanaka-san?" Tsukishima said mocking Tanaka. In return, Tanaka made a scary face at him. And that's where Yamaguchi gets in between them.

I just shaked my head at them and turned to Suga and Daichi.

"Wanna dance?" I asked but they both just turned their head sideways with dark expressions. I narrowed my eyes at them. "Please? It'll be funnn."

They both looked back at me and just sighed. They couldn't do anything but just agree to it.

Sugawara started learning the dance and he's getting the hang of it and was actually enjoying it.

"I'm leaving." Tsukishima mumbled and was about to walk away when I held his headphones hostage.

"No you're not. You have to dance too." Then I turned to Yamaguchi for help to convince Tsukishima. "Right, Tadashi?"

"S-She's right, Tsukki! Just this one time!"

I gave him a thumbs up for that. Tsukishima had no choice but to say yes since we're close to never letting him go home.

After a few minutes, everyone has already memorized it.

"Can I take a video now?" I asked, waving my phone.

"But you're dancing with us, right?" Hinata asked.

"I'm starting to think you all only said yes to this to see me dance." I narrowed my eyes at them as I crossed my arms.

"You're not wrong." Noya said, even nodding his head.

"Lie not detected." Tanaka added.

I chuckled. "So honest!!! Anyways, I'm going to position all of you."

Once I was done, I did one last look at them and nodded. Best decision to make them dance.

I put my phone on the floor against the wall then asked them, "Ready??"

They said yes so I pressed the record button and played the song on speaker of course. Don't ask me where I got the speaker.

All of us started dancing and let's just say we nailed it. LOL. At least I think we did.

We had to do retakes because Kageyama just couldn't help but hit Hinata every time he makes fun of him. And Tanaka and Noya was shouting, we couldn't hear the music.

Hinata's steps were very fluid, and the most adorable out of all of them. Kageyama looked like a professional dancer so the team kept on teasing him, calling him "King of the Dance Floor". Tsukishima, well at least he tried. Yamaguchi was dancing at the same time, encouraging Tsukishima to dance because he would just stand there. Tanaka danced trying to look cool. Noya was graceful, doing every step. Daichi, he kept forgetting the steps, always looking sideways at Suga to help him. Sugawara looked so pretty just dancing there. And Asahi was dancing timidly.

Meanwhile I, almost never danced at all because I was laughing my ass off while watching them.

To top it off, all of us had a good time. Though I don't know if I could say the same thing for Tsukishima since all he wanted to was to go home.

On our way home, I kept on replaying our video dancing, making me burst in laughter every single time.

"You like it that much?" Daichi asked, embarassed.

"You didn't even dance much because you were laughing at us." Suga said, pinching my cheeks.

"At least you looked happy." Asahi said, smiling softly.

"Didn't I look cool???" Tanaka said, pointing at himself again.

"Yeah, Ryu!!! I just with Kiyoko-san was there to watch us too." Noya said.

"I'll send her the video." I told them and they were over the moon about it.

"Y/N!! Y/N!!! Let's dance again next time!!" Hinata said, grinning from ear to ear. "Kageyama was totally--"

Hinata was sent flying by Kageyama. "Shut up, boke!!"

"But you were reaaally good at dancing Tobio. Respect." Then I salute to him.

He knew I was teasing him to so he squished my cheeks.

"King of the Court who? I only know King of the Dance Floor." Tsukishima snickered.

Kageyama was about to fight him but I stopped him, grabbing his hand.

"He doesn't mean it." Yamaguchi said.

Next time, I'll definitely dance with them again.